you will not beLIEVE what js happened

okay yeah m alive, anyway

r/AITA:

AITA for Yelling At My Grandma For Using My Rag?

I, [17 NB], have autism and a special way that I go about my shower routine. It starts with my rag— washcloth, washrag, whatever you want to call it— being turned on the right side, the scores in the fabric on the inside and the smooth part of the fabric on the outside, on the left side of the rack. It is never in the centre or on the right, always on the left side and after I finish my routine I place it back the way it was exactly; the only difference/nod to the fact that I've showered is that the rag is wet. I've had issues with this in the past that has led to this rigidity, all of which stemmed from someone else using my rag and thus rendering me unable to use it because that's unsanitary. 

For some context, my grandma [67 F] moved back in with us in early November of 2022 and has decided that we're not allowed to use the other bathroom—the one in use now is the master bathroom, meaning we have to traipse through her room to shower. Over the past two weeks I've had to change my rag over three times (I usually change it once every week along with my towel so that I have a full load of laundry) because it's always wet. At first, I thought my sister [8 F] had knocked it down during her showers but she started taking soaks/baths in the other bathroom last week and my rag was still wet. It all came to a head this evening (about an hour ago) when my grandma accosted me because I took her rag that she only uses to dry her feet and was using it for myself, how when my rag is dr hers is wet, and how hers is kept on the left side.

I tried explaining to her that my rag is not kept on the right, I have never kept it on the right and I never will keep it on the right, calmly telling her that our rags will always be wet at the same time because I shower either before or after her. She started denying me, even though she came to this house with my grey rag on the left and then a green rag on the left and now another grey rag on the left. I got a little louder because she does this all the time until I yelled that it's my rag and that it was on the left and she was wrong; reiterating the statement about it never being on the right.

Am I the asshole for yelling?