Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"R-Right. I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll get out of your hair," Y/N mumbles softly, not exactly wanting to be attacked by Slender.

They easily teleport away from the four brothers, returning to their small cabin with a heavy sigh. When they saw those abilities by Offender they thought they found someone who was like them but they must have been mistaken. They sigh softly and slump against their coach, staring blankly in front of them. This life was getting lonely and empty. They turn in early for the night, wanting to just use their sleep as a way to escape.

~~~~

A week passes after Y/N's encounter before they're out on the hunt again, their heat having reached the unbearable point they needed to find someone to satisfy their needs. Without intending to they end up in Slender's territory again, panting softly as they desperately seek out someone. They were getting desperate and they weren't sure they'd be able to handle this for much longer.

"Tryin' ta get yerself killed darlin'?" Offender's smooth voice purrs, sending a delightful shiver down Y/N's spine. Maybe?

"I'm sorry," Y/N pants out as they turn around, their face and neck completely flushed from their heat. "I just.....I need help before I lose my damn mind."

"You again?! What did I say about coming here?!" Slender snarls, appearing suddenly beside Offender. "I have no place for demons here. Me and Lucifer have already come to an agreement that demons stay away. Clearly you didn't get the memo."

"Really? I haven't been back in ages," Y/N says, doing their best to control their breathing as heat just seems to build by the second. "I wouldn't know. I'm not exactly liked."

"You poor darling!" Splendor cries, earning a surprised yelp from Y/N when he suddenly hugs them.

"H-Hey!" Y/N gasps out, unintentionally letting out a moan when Splendor squeezes them. Shit.

"They've been living here for centuries. If you took the time to talk to other creatures instead of immediately trying to kill them you'd know that," Trender declares, stepping up to Y/N who had been dropped by Splendor out of surprise.

Fire flashes in the demon's eyes a moment but they're quick to quench it, trembling when Trender kneels down and gently lifts their head up. He catches his brothers and the demon by surprise when he suddenly kisses them, Y/N's eyes rolling back as they melt into the kiss.

"Let us give an apology for our brother by helping you," Trender says, his voice husky as Y/N melts like butter in his hands.

"Please," Y/N begs, the five of them suddenly in a well furnished room and large bed.

Trender pins Y/N to the bed and kisses them again, Offender whistling in amusement.

"Didn't think ya had it in ya Trender," Offender laughs.

Trender ignores the comment and works off Y/N's clothes until their bare flesh is presented to the four brothers. Their scent seems to be flowing out of them in strong waves, their heat sending the brothers carnal with desire. Still, they hold back as Trender gets Y/N worked up. They'd be here a while. No need for all of them to rush in. Trender trails his hands over Y/N's body, lower and lower before spreading their legs. He growls out when their musk overwhelms him with desire, giving in to the succubus power as he immediately tends to Y/N's sex with his mouth. Y/N arches their back with a needy cry as Trender pays their sex special attention, their hands clutching the sheets as waves of pleasure rush through them.

Trender makes sure they're well lubricated before he enters them. That was a good thing about a succubus. They secreted natural lubrication so they didn't have to worry about scrambling for a bottle of lube. Not that it would be an issue as Trender kept a bottle in his drawer for reasons. He thrusts into Y/N who cries out from the pleasure, their legs wrapping around Trender's waist and pulls him deeper, earning a satisfied groan from him. He pulls back and snaps his hips forward again, his hands feeling over the succubus's soft skin. They were still hot to the touch, gasping and moaning beneath him as Trender thrusts in and out of them.