𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

Than he did to them other bitches he messed with.

"And what do you call mistakes Solána?" She asked and I stood up to leave.

"Alright nana I gotta go."

"No it's just a genuine question." She stated and I leave the kitchen going to get my shoes. I put them on and grabbed my keys off the night stand. She was walking me to the door trying to hide the disappointment on her face.

"Sol I just want to best for you, you're a successful girl but your going down the same path as your mother." Here she go y'all again with the same shit.

"Nana I gotta appointment so I really gotta go, call you later." I ignore what she says and she sighs.

"I love you Sol." I gave her a small smile before replying, "Love you too." I left the building seeing that the guys were already posted outside, I try slipping past them but failed. dd jumps in front of me and I mentally curse.

"Nah did I say you could leave." He tries blocking my way and I grabbed him by the shoulder and moved him to the side and continued my walk to my car.

"I'm grown for the last time." He smacked his teeth at my response.

"I'm tired of hearing that same excuse, you know you want me." My eyes widen and ddot comes running up to us. "Wassgud mami tryna leave already? Don't leave we ain't had you for dessert yet."

I gasped opening my car door, "Nah I'm not edible I'll bring y'all a lollipop next time I come back, babies like candy right?"

"Yo bro stop playing we men, and I heard you drop flocka so why you dubbing me?" He asked and I playfully frown ruffling his hair.

"Because you're a kid, and you look like you could be my ex boyfriend son." Me and ddot begin to laugh as he sat there mugging. I guess he don't see the resemblance.

"Nah you dayroom baby-moms, and those rumors better not be true." He points at me as I closed my car door and locking it.

They tap on my window and I started my V hoping they would move. I don't wanna almost run over kids again.

📍𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

As I got out the car at my building a car pulled up and out hopped Blu with Setty. "My heart!"
Blu exclaimed as they jogged up to me.

"What y'all doing here?" I asked giving them both a hug.

"We came to to check on you, Dougz told us that lil nigga Kay spazzed out on you." Setty tells me and I roll my eyes in remembrance.

Then he wonder why he blocked on everything.

"Yeah I almost boomed that nigga when I found out." Cblu joked as we walked into the lobby of my building.

"I bet you did, hey Mitchell any packages came for me today?"

"Nope not today Solána." Mitchell replies as we head to the elevator. I see Setty walk passing him and jumping at him making me grab him by his ear and pulling him along.