Come As You Are

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm sorry they don't help you." I respond, feeling bad there's nothing that can be done.

"Eh...it's okay, I guess it's just one of those things." Kurt says, before opening the freezer and getting the pizza out to cook.

He grabs a couple of bottles of bud and hands me one, which I take. I finish my cigarette and stub it out in the nearest ash tray, as does Kurt shortly after.

"I'll put the pizza in the oven, you can go get comfortable in the lounge if you want." Kurt says.

"Sure, if that's okay? I'll relive 1987 with some R.E.M." I laugh.

"Sounds good." he replies.

I head back into the lounge with my bottle of bud and sit on the couch, nodding my head and tapping my feet to 'Fireplace' and take a swig of my beverage.

I look on the walls at some of the art Kurt has up, maybe some of his work? It's fascinating, and there are a few notes up, lyrics, poems and just general wording.

A few moments later, Kurt returns to the lounge, with a baggy of something as he swigs his beer. He sits next to me on the couch and holds the baggy up.

"This is premium grade shit." he smiles. "My dealer always runs out of it, but luckily I got in there quick this time."

I've never had weed before, but I'm not opposed to trying it.

Kurt rolls some of the leafy substance into some papers and creates a joint for me and one for him.

I can already smell the weed and at first it's a little strong, but I get used to it. I place the joint between my lips and Kurt lights it for me, doing the same with his one. Pretty much the same actions done when we had our cigarettes not long ago.

I take a deep draw of the drug and it catches the back of my throat, causing me to cough, embarrassing myself in front of Kurt. He is used to it and laughs at my coughing fit.

"Hey!" I laugh and cough at the same time. "It's strong okay!"

"I was the same the first time I did this. It becomes smoother the more you do it." he says, puffing on his joint.

Once I stop coughing, I take another draw and he is right, it does feel smoother and less abrasive on my throat.

"Well...It's a first for many things this week for me..." I smile as Kurt nods.

"All because of me...I'm a bad influence..." he grins.

"Yes...but goddamn I love it." I laugh.

We sit and listen to the record while smoking and talk about other records and bands. After a little while I feel like I'm experiencing being stoned for the first time.

Kurt looks me up and down as he continues to enjoy the weed, and I see a wildness in his eyes. It's sexy. He's stoned....but he's sexy as hell.

"I'm really horny right now..."He states.

"Really Mr Cobain?" I say in my most seductive voice.

"Yeah Miss....? Uh I don't know your last name." Kurt states.

"Alana Masters" I inform him.

"Miss Masters...I like it." He smiles, his eyelids heavy, making him squint.

I finish my weed and put out the end in the ashtray on the coffee table in front of us.

"Wanna try something else? You don't have to, but I thought I'd ask." Kurt says, grabbing another baggy from his jeans pocket.

This time there are pills, little white ones.

"What are they?" I ask, feeling stupidly naive.

"Acid" He states simply.

I really think about this one. I've heard horror stories about hallucinogens, but after weighing up the pros and cons, I decide to accept his offer.

"You honestly don't have to, it's your choice." He tells me.

"I know, and I have made a decision. I want to try it." I respond.

He gives me one of the small pills and I hold it in the palm of my hand. I'm not sure what I do with this one.

Kurt puts it on his tongue and closes his mouth, swallowing the tablet.

I follow what he does and I feel no change immediately, until about 5 minutes later.

I straddle Kurt on the couch and passionately kiss him. If I feel any difference, it's that my sex drive has heightened. I feel sexy and I want Kurt again, like yesterday.

Kurt kisses down to my neck and I moan at the feeling. I feel like I'm in another world, a beautiful, colourful and exclusive one where it's just me and him.

I take off my shirt and bra, revealing my large breasts, my nipples erect at the intense pleasure I'm feeling, and we haven't even begun to have sex yet.

Kurt rubs his face into my tits as I giggle at him as he does so. I help him remove his plaid shirt and his 'Meat Puppets' tee, and then he quickly unzips his flies, revealing his cock. In turn, Kurt helps me remove my black jeans as well as my panties. I straddle him after we are both completely naked and I sit on his erect dick, my pussy taking in all of him.

"Fuck Kurt...." I moan, moving up and down on his length. It feels so good, even better than the night before, and that's saying a lot considering it was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

"So....tight..." Kurt says with pleasure, his eyes fixed on mine as I bounce on him. I bury my hands in his hair, and his hands are either side of my waist, helping with my movements.

It's only now I realise we are fucking each other without any protection, but damn it feels amazing.

After a while, Kurt flips our position and I'm on all fours on the couch as he slides his cock into my wet pussy from behind.

I think I found my new favourite position.

"Kurt!! Jesus!" I moan as he hits all the right areas. I'm feeling so much satisfaction, I just don't want it to end.

"Want me to cum inside?" Kurt asks through staggered breaths.

"Yes, please....empty your cock into me!" I scream.

"So dirty, I love that." Kurt says, thrusting harder and deeper now.

"I'm cumming...oh god! I'm gonna cum all over your cock!" I moan as I near my climax.

"Do it....ah...fuck" Kurt replies, as he nears his orgasm.

I scream so loud, his neighbours can probably hear, but we both don't care. We are enjoying being in this moment together too much.

"Shit...I'm fucking cumming..." Kurt says with breathy words.

Suddenly I feel him pull out, probably a good thing considering I'm not on the pill or any other contraceptive.

I turn around, my back resting on the couch now as I see him catch his hot seed in his hand. His eyes are glazed over with pleasure.

He leans down to kiss me before going to the bathroom to clean up.

I stay on the couch, naked and high as fuck but enjoying every moment of this night.

I see smoke coming from the kitchen and wonder if this is the drugs playing tricks on me, until I smell it.

I grab Kurt's plaid shirt and throw it over me and rush to the kitchen, the oven has caught a light as we forgot about the pizza. I turn off the oven at the wall and luckily Kurt has a fire extinguisher on top of the fridge, so I grab it and put out the small fire with it.

Kurt walks back in and laughs, I join him with the laughing, probably the effects of the Acid.

"I guess we aren't having pizza tonight..." he states, pulling me into him with his arm around my shoulders.