Shark's Dorsal Fin

Începe de la început

As Shark ran around, Piranha picked up the dorsal fin, and asked, "Can you feel this?" He poked the dorsal fin, making Shark stop as he indeed felt that. Then Piranha tickled it as Shark laughed, feeling ticklish.

But Shark managed to resist the tickle as he matched towards Piranha, "Hey! Give me that!" He snatched his dorsal fin, and looked at it. Shark started to sputter.

"Buddy, relax. We'll fix it," Wolf said as it put the dorsal fin back onto the back of Shark's head, where it was supposed to be, "There. See? Easy as pie."

Shark swooned delightfully. Unfortunately, it didn't last long and the dorsal fin fell off.

Shark screamed once again, until he felt tired of panicking, "Baby, that never gets easier."

"Don't worry just yet," Tarantula pulled out a roll of duct tape, and taped the dorsal fin to Shark's head, which covered some part of his face.

"How do I look?" Shark asked with his jaw got taped on his face.

"Good as new," Tarantula held out thumbs-up.

Once again, The dorsal fin fell. Shark yelled with the tape still on his face.

The Bad Guys then pondered what to do.

Just then, Hornet got an idea as he snapped his mitten hand. He ran out of the hideout, and returned with a honey jar. He lifted the dorsal fin above the opening of the jar, and dipped it with honey. He then stuck it back on Shark's head.

"And voilà!" Hornet exclaimed

"Thanks, Hornet," Snake said gratefully

Suddenly, not what the Bad Guys expected, a swarm of bees was behind them, and they chased them around the room. Offscreen the bees beat the Bad Guys up, probably stinging them. They then flew out of the hideout, lifting the honey jar together. The battered and stung Bad Guys laid on the floor, groaning in pain.

"If only some substance could stick one item to another that didn't attract bees," Snake pondered.

Shark then started to sniff sadly as he rolled onto his front on the floor, and sobbed with tears flowing around

"Hold on there, Shark. This ain't over till we say it's over," Wolf encouraged his friend not to give up

But Shark rolled his face while still lying in a pool of tears, and looked over at his friends, "It's over."

"Aw! You're getting worked up over nothing, chico," Piranha smiled.

"Oh, really?" Shark stood up, and looked angry, "Why don't we snap off your dorsal fin too then?"

Shark wanted to reach for Piranha's dorsal fin, but the little fish yanked away while holding his mohawk, "NO! I mean, no?"

Shark sighed hopelessly, "What if it never sticks back on? A shark without a dorsal fin is nothing. The way to describe sharks was their dorsal fins. And without my dorsal fin, I don't look like a shark at all! I never shoulda let you talk me into this!

"What?! You were the one begging for a blindfolded pillow fight," Tarantula yelled

"This is hardly the time to point fingers, Webs!" Hornet shouted

"Well, don't get mad at her!" Wolf scolded

"Well, don't get mad at him!" Piranha defended his best friend

"Hey, hey, hey, guys, come on," Snake came in between the five, "I'm the one racking my brain trying to remember what glue is!" Just then, he snapped out of realization, "Hey! That's right!"