"It's a message," Mary Margaret said. "It's for Henry. It's from your mother."

Henry looked at the message and said in a shaky voice, "She doesn't want to see me."

GRANNY'S DINER

Henry was thinking.

Emma and Odette entered and the former said, "You know, that is not exactly what she said. I read the note. She said for right now, while she's dealing with things."

"She doesn't want to see me," Henry replied.

"She's in a lot of pain over Robin Hood well, forever. Things have been tough on her and you. She's trying to fix them so that you two can be together... Because she cares about you."

"So why'd she tell me to stay away?"

"Because she thinks she's making things better," Odette told her.

"She's not," he retorted as the power turned off.

"What the hell?" Emma said.

"Emma, I-I'm getting calls from all over," David told her. "It's a town-wide blackout."

"Yeah, copy that," Emma replied. "Odette and I are looking at it."

"Derek and I'll swing by to get you. We can check this out."

"Hey, kid. You want to come along on this one? We can call it operation... Nightshade or, uh, blackthorn or..."

"That's okay," Henry replied, shying away from a hug.

DAVID'S CAR

"He wouldn't even let me hug him," Emma said. "It killed me."

"Sounds familiar," David noted.

"'Cause I do that. Great. I've passed it along."

"Not just you. Henry has two moms who both put up walls. Sounds like he's taking after the both of you."

"It's not like him to pass up on operation anything. I'm worried."

"Well, kids have extreme reactions. They get over it fast. Just stay strong and roll with it. There's always people in this world who want you to give up. Don't make their jobs any easier. What the hell?"

"Well, there you go," Odette said with a gesture. "Whatever happened to these power lines happened after the snow monster. Let's go find whoever did this."

Emma, Derek, Odette and David got out off the car. Elsa was hiding in the wall.

---

Leroy, Granny and Happy knocked on Mary Margaret's door.

Mary Margaret opened the door and asked, "Why? Well, just come on in, I guess."

"Oh, look at the baby..." Leroy began.

"Thanks."

"Is what I'd say if I could look at the baby. But I can't. Why? 'Cause it's dark."

"Know what else we can't look at?" Happy shot back. "The Internet, TV, my clock."

"Happy's right. Power's out. So what are you gonna do about it, sister?"

"Me? I think you mean Regina, the mayor," Mary Margaret said.

"She doesn't want the job anymore," Granny told her. "This is your curse. You are the mayor now."

"I am?"

"We helped you take your kingdom back... Remember?" Leroy reminded her. "So you could rule. Well, this is your kingdom now. So rule it."

WALL