Chapter 20: Mood for Sex

Start from the beginning

"It's fine, I'm alright, he's just a kid who doesn't want his mother to get hurt" Enzo said and pecks Fiorella on her forehead.

"I will see you tomorrow," Enzo smiles.

"Goodbye Signora," Enzo waves at Signora Ginvera and Noelle.

"Bye"

After he leaves, Signora Ginvera casts a suspicious look at Fiorella.

"Why are you looking at me like? It's not what you think" Fiorella shrugs and rolls her eyes.

"Noello" Fiorella calls angrily.

___

Silicon groups***

Enzo enters into the binding and goes to change into his cleaning uniform, he starts mopping the floor like other cleaners are doing but he has to clean the first floor.

Laura is humming and is engrossed in doing that, she doesn't realise in time that the floor is wet, she suddenly slips.

"Ah!" She screams and slumps to the floor.

"Ouch!" She groans, Enzo rushes to her.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" Enzo asks.

"Do I look-"

Laura can't seem to complete her words as she sees his face, she has never seen any man as cute as this.

"Ma'am, are you fine?"

Laura swallows hard and nods in positive.  "Yeah, I'm fine" She replied and he held her up.

He unconsciously wraps his hand around her waist sending an electrifying current down her spine.

"Can you walk ?"

"No, I don't think I can even stand on my own" Laura lies, so he can carry her.

"Let me carry you" Enzo proposes, he feels it's his fault that she's in state.

"No, I can manage," Laura grins.

"No you can't" He argues and carries her up.

Laura smiles and can't help staring at his face as she circles her hands around his neck..

"He's so cute" Laura smirks, she really has the urge to make him hers right now.

____

An hour later, Zelmira, Dante's fiancee, arrives at the office of Tito, she sees the desk of Fiorella outside and smirks.

"That cocky secretary isn't around" Zelmira smiles and walks into Tito.

"Have you lost your manners?!" Tito yells, her intrusion annoys him.

"Don't you love what you see?" Zelmira asks seductively and unbuttons her dress, revealing her b**bs, she isn't wearing a bra, only n*pple covers.

Tito smirks.  "Come here" He beams and she walks to him.

She drops her bag on the table and spreads her legs on his lap, she bites her lips seductively and kisses his lips.

"I hope your flu is gone?" Zelmira asks but Tito responds by kissing her lips roughly.

He grips her b*tt and she moans in between the kiss. His hand slid under her gown and he starts fondling her p*ssy through her panties. She moans and parts the kiss, she takes her lips to his neck and starts kissing him there.

"Ouch" She moans out, as his finger enters underneath. her panties, using finger to thrust into her vag*na

He removes the n*pple cover with his other hand and starts sucking her n*pple hungrily.

"Ohh... Tito" She squeaks.

He continues sucking her n*pple vigorously, His finger starts going into her p*ssy at a fast rate her b**ty start bouncing on his lap, she suddenly feels his already erected d*ck.

Zelmira takes her hands to his belt and starts loosening it up. The door suddenly opens and Fiorella screams.

"Oh goodness!!!" Fiorella screams in shock.

Tito mistakenly bites her n*pple and removes his hand from Zelmira's p*ssy, Zelmira quickly gets off his lap.

"Ah" Zelmira yelped and quickly buttoned up.

"I thought you said that the office isn't a place for flirting" Fiorella reminds him of his own words.

"And you, aren't you engaged to Dante?" Fiorella asks, fear grips Zelmira's heart that Fiorella might let the cat out of the bag to Dante.

"Mind your business!" Zelmira yells, she grabs her bag and quickly storms out of the office.

"Boss" Fiorella mutters and walks to his table

Tito palms his face and said "You just sent her away and, my d*ck is ready for action right now"

"What action?"

"I have to satisfy myself, so I think you are my only option left" Tito smirks.

"What do you mean?" Fiorella asks shakily.

"I want to have s*x with you here and now!" Tito replies bluntly.