"Hah? Why should I? I don't give favors to extras as pesty as you." Katsuki turns his heels and proceeded to walk his way home. You continue to follow behind him, unbothered by his threat a while ago. "Stop following me, goddammit!" He snaps.

     "I'll leave you alone if you tell me where my friend is or I'll just keep following you until you do." Katsuki grumbles at your words. "Whatever." He murmurs.

     A few minutes had passed and the ash blonde boy didn't bother to snarl at you anymore. His irritation is very evident on his face, though. His scowl seemed to have been there since you met him up until now. Its like that furious look has been imprinted on his face for a long time.

     Compared to the number one hero, his charismatic smile was his distinguishing feature. You just couldn't help but remember, especially his heroism a while ago. Even if you weren't the victim in that incident, his presence still gave you a surge of relief and . "Heycomfort! Remember the hero that saved you back there?" You called out to Katsuki, breaking the uncomfortable silence lingering between you two.

     "Isn't he cool? With one single blow, he managed to defeat the villain." You went on blabbering about it for quite some time. "Do y'know who that guy is?" He turns his head around to face you and you were met by a look of annoyance. You were already used to it. "Are you for real? Everyone knows who Allmight is. Are you living in a different planet or something?"

     "Well I think he's amazing." You commented. "I wanna be like him."

     "If you're gonna dream, then at least make it realistic." He snickers. "Why?" You wondered, a bit offended by his comment. "I'm going to be the next number one hero. You absolutely don't have a chance against me." He stated so monotonely. You reflected upon his words, thinking that most of who you me today strives to be a hero. You, yourself, someone who is foreign from this world already dreams of becoming as such. It reminds you so much of Izuku and the goals he shared with you. You didn't realize that the both of them aspire the same thing.

     "Is that why you hate Izuku?" You caught his attention enough for him to direct his eyes at you. "Do you hate him because he's some kind of rival to you? Like a competition to become the best hero?"

     "I don't have a god damn competition. Especially not with that nerd." That calm face turned back into his signature scowl. "I'm the best and I'll always be." Even though he looked furious, you could feel the flame burning in him at that moment. A fire that gives him the drive and the courage that he possesses now. "Victory is the only thing I accept and soon enough, I'll be even better than Allmight himself."

     You stopped when the man in front stopped walking as well. You were met by his agitated gaze as you look back at him with wonder. "So don't get your head up too high cuz I'm not letting anyone  be better than me. Nor am I letting you catch up." After his comment, he turns his heels back in front and continued his journey back home.

     You felt the intensity and the solemnity laced in his tone as he said those words directly at you're face. Though there was that usual grumble in his voice, you didn't feel the anger he normally displays. You felt his pride, his dignity, and his strong courage to aim for his dreams. It made your heart pound unknowingly out of admiration for his determination. As you follow close behind him, you grinned lightly.

     "Y'know, I'd love to be your friend if you aren't so rude." He peeks at you from over his shoulder before cursing underneath his breath. If he was that annoyed with your presence, he could've blasted you away. It's irritating that he couldn't figure out what's exactly stopping him from pushing you away. "I wonder how you'll be a hero with that attitude." You mumbled and fortunately for you, Katsuki didn't hear.

     "Deku!" All of a sudden, he blurted out loudly and caused you to jump from your spot. You questioned that familiar nickname as your guide ran off somewhere. You tried to search for what he may be after until you spot Izuku standing in the distance at the middle of the street. "Izuku!" You called out as you cheerfully ran off behind Katsuki to finally meet up with your friend.

     "I didn't ask for your help, damn it!" Katsuki angrily grumbled as soon as he stopped in front of Izuku. "I was fine on my own! So don't you think I owe you anything!" That grumble soon turned into a yell which made your green-haired friend quiver slightly in fear. Soon enough, his outrage ended as he turned back around into a different direction. "Damn nerd.."

     As he passed by, you managed to catch a glimpse of his fiery red eyes sharply giving you a quick glance before both of your gazes broke away. You honestly think what he said was the very last thing to thank someone for saving you. But you didn't bother argue with Katsuki anymore. He did lead you back to your friend despite  his protests about it.

     "Y/n-san?" Izuku calls for your attention. He leans his head slightly to get a better view of your face. Once he was certain that he had the right person, he flashed you a grin. A smile that gave you both comfort and annoyance as if he didn't give you a hard time finding him all day. "Hey.." You muttered a reply.

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Source: https://pin

Source: https://pin.it/63o64U