FINAL

Continue from the previous part..

Reaching to Shin private limited's building Namjoon went straight to your cabin, he wanted to confront you but didn't found you there. He came out of the cabin where he spotted one of the staff so he walked towards him. The staff member bowed at him while Namjoon bowed back. "Y/n isn't here?" He asked. "Actually sir madam had gone out for some work." "Oh! And Mrs. Choi?" "She came back a while ago but might be again busy with some work." The staff member told. "Okay! Thank you." Bowing at him Namjoon left from there.

He went to there house as he was no more in mood to go back to work, or may be working wasn't possible for him because of the kind of mental state he got himself into. Unlocking the door by inserting the pincode he entered the house, drank water and settled on the couch while covering his forehead his hands. He phone called Alice and asked her to come to his house. So after receiving the location she was there in his house with in 15-20 minutes. "What is all happening in my life? How could Y/n ruin everything for a deal? She said she loves me, all that was just a lie? How could she? Or my love was waste of time for her?" He said all those words with a heavy heart and tearful eyes, while Alice puts her hand on his shoulder. While in some time door opened revealing Darren holding you in his arms.

Namjoon looked up to only get his eyes widden at the site while Alice smirked. He got up immediately and watched Darren walking inside and then puts you on the couch carefully. "I'll take my leave." Darren said and was about to walk out as he didn't noticed Alice there, when Namjoon called his name out halting his steps. "Wait Mr. Darren, stay." "What happened Namjoon?" "Well I should be the one asking this, what is all going on Y/n?" He asked sarcastically but you wanted to answer him straight. "Actually Namjoon I got sprained my foot when we went outskirts to look for the land so Mr. Darren helped me with it." You explained, while Namjoon looked at you disbelive. Alice rolled her eyes while crossing her hands on her chest enjoying the drama.

"Really Y/n sprain?" "What else it could be Mr. Kim?" Darren came in defense he could clearly see where the conversation was going. "I'm talking to MY wife. Really a sprain and an accident that day?" "Namjoon are disbelieving me and my love for you?" You said in breaking tone, while both the men curled there hands in there fist at your state. Alice was the only one smiling there secretly. "Ofcourse you are the one who made me do this and why won't you do this Y/n, when you are the one who can do anything for a deal. If that's marrying me or seducing Darren." "Namjoon you're stating me characterless." You scoffed. "No! I'm not stating you're proving it yourself." "STOP KIM NAMJOON! I loved you and you-" "I loved you too Y/n but what you gave me was betrayal and heart break? I wanted to us to start a family soon but what you decided was to break us even more. I can't believe I loved you."

"Fine! If you think I had done anything wrong then prove me, because your love was everything to me but today you broke everything between us, but before I move out of this house and your life you have to prove me that you were right insulting me infront of a stranger like that." You said wipping off your tears. "Fine let me bring Alice in the picture then." "Alice? What Alice can do here?" "Just wait and watch." Alice's eyes widden Namjoon mentioning her in between, but couldn't deny and came into the picture. While you were standing there with tears in your eyes after getting humiliated by the love of your life, your own husband Kim Namjoon.

Soon Alice was standing infront of you three, while you were looking at her with tearful eyes which was giving so much peace to her heart. "W- what can I say in this?" "Alice I want you to tell her whatever you told me about Y/n and Darren." Namjoon said while her face went pale. "W-what?" "Go on Alice. Tell her that she is a cheater, she cheated me on with Darren for the deal, she lied to me all the time. Say it infront of her, please prove her wrong for god sake." Namjoon said. "N-namjoon I- I-" "What happened you wanted to break all my ties with her I did exactly what you wanted. Now tell me why did you wanted to break my relationship with her?" "W-what are you saying? Why would I won't such a thing?" Namjoon grin sarcastically at her.

"Then why didn't you told me that Y/n was hurt on her foot? Why did you lied to Darren about Y/n being unmarried?" Your eyes went wide at Namjoon's words, so does Alice and Darren. "Why are you so shocked? I got to know about all your wicked plans against MY Y/n. But to expose you I had to do all the drama. I hate you for doing this to Y/n." Namjoon said, while Darren interupted. "I had never expected this from you, how could you even-?" "STOP! WHAT ABOUT ME HUH? WHAT ABOUT ME THEN? WHAT YOUR Y/N DID TO WASN'T WRONG? WHAT SHE DID TO MY HEART WASN'T WRONG? THE WAY SHE SNATCHED AWAY MY LOVE WASN'T WRONG? IF NOT, THEN WHAT WRONG I DID WITH HER WHILE SNATCHING HER LOVE FROM HER? I KNOW MY PLAN WAS WEAKER BECAUSE OF THE KIND OF FAITH YOU HAD FOR HER BUT I WASN'T WRONG. DO YOU GET THAT I- WASN'T- WRONG." Alice shouted, while Darren came in between in defense.

"Then whatever you had done to me your own best friend was that correct for you? Didn't you played with my emotions? Didn't you made me suffer for my love?" "Stop! I know I used you but I have my reasons." She said with no shame. "Disgusting!" Darren said and took out his phone from his pocket and called 911. Soon police knocked at your door and handcuffed Alice. "This is what you deserve." Darren scoffed and Alice was taken away. While Darren joined his hands infront of you. "I'm sorry Y/n for all those feelings I carried all these while for you but trust me, I never knew about it before." "No Mr. Darren it wasn't your fault at all, you are a great man please never blame yourself for something you were brought in without your knowing." Namjoon said while they both hugged eachother and Darren left the house but first assured you about the deal, that it is not slipping out of your hand at all.

Afterwards Namjoon fall on his knees infront of you and bowed fully in appology. He cried hard and harder. "I'm so sorry Y/n for doing this to you. But I had to create a drama to make an appropriate atmosphere to trap Alice." You sat infront of him on the floor and put your hands on his shoulder. "I got it and I can understand. Please look straight in my eyes Kim Namjoon." He sat straight while crying so you wipped off his tears with your hands and smiled. "I forgive you." You said and you placed your lips on his, so he immediately responded while tears were falling down both of your eyes. After a while breaking the kiss, you asked him. "How did you got to know about that everything was just Alice's plan?"

"Y/n first of all I never believed that you can ever do anything like that to me, but somewhere I was convinced that Alice can never lie as well, may be she's misunderstood. So I went to your office where I didn't found you but when I was coming back, I met Mrs Choi. Then she told me about your injury, so I comfirm was Alice aware about it or not and then I got to know that she was there only with you guys the whole while. That was the moment I felt weird about her, then she told something really shocking about Alice that, Mrs Choi overheard Alice and Darren's talks. According to which Alice told Darren that you are unmarried and Darren had fallen for you. That was the moment when I had to believe that she's been planning things against you. And to expose her I had to do the whole drama." Namjoon explained while you nodded in understanding and smiled.

"I'm glad you kept your faith in me." "How couldn't I Y/n? I love you and will forever do, truely." He told. "I love you too." He smiled and picked you up in his arms. "What are doing suddenly?" "I want us to complete our family soon." "I didn't understood." Namjoon smirked and then moved towards your ears. "I want a little you or me to play in our house soon." He whispered making you blush while you hides your face inside his chest and he took you inside your shared bedroom.
_________________________________________

The end!