SEASON-2 (Chapter-1)

It was a foggy winter night, felt as if it's going to snow soon. While you were struggling with in your car to drive back home. Your brain was filled with thoughts of you reaching back home safe and sound. You already had a hectic day in the office and being a business woman it was getting really difficult for you to handle the kind of stress you were going through because of the recent loss in your company. It wasn't a big loss, but you were not prepared to face any so ended up working till late. Although your staff and the secretary asked you to go back home but you never listened to them and now regretting it all.

"I hope I could reach back home, asap. Namjoon is also not in the Seoul, I don't know how will I be managing things for this week." You said to yourself and searched for your phone. Looking up your eyes widden as by default you changed your driving lane and there was a big truck coming your way. You being quick enough changed your lane once again but you lost a little bit control over the steering, which ended up hitting a pole. Your head hits the steering while you felt your head spinning and you ended up fainting inside the car.

After few hours:

Waking up you held your head in your hands feeling a string of pain, you looked around only to found yourself lying on a hospital bed. "How did I ended up coming here?" You said while trying to put some pressure to your head and then you remembered about the little accident you met with. "Damn! That was dangerous. " You struggled with your pain and terror when the door burst open startling you. You saw Namjoon standing there with tearful eyes. "Omg! Y/n how can you be this careless about yourself?" You hugged him tight. "I'm alright Namjoon." He breathe out worriedly.

"I was so scared. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if anything would have happened to you." You hugged Namjoon tight while he rubbed your back as you tried to console him. "It's fine, everything is fine Namu. Now don't think about it this much and let's have some rest, it's fine." "You will stay by my side, always. Will you?" "I will always." You assured him with a smile, so kissing your forehead he made you lie down. Sitting beside he caressed your forehead and put you to sleep. While he looked at your face with a worried expression despite your consolations.

Flashback:

Joon's POV:

I was sleeping soundly in the hotel room of Incheon, when my phone buzzed waking me up I heard the phone at it's 2nd ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was a call by Y/n. A smile kept on my lips as I swipe the green button. "Hello!" I said but the words from the otherside were enough to make me feel as if my world was about to end soon. I quickly got up from bed and packed my bags then checked out. Whole while in the car, I could hear the heart wrenching words from that man's mouth, who called me from her phone. "The phone's owner had got into an accident, we had taken her to the xyz hospital. Kindly reach here asap!" I was praying for her well being all the time, while three hours felt like thousands of hours to me.

POV and Flashback ends.

Tears were falling down his eyes, he could still feel those emotions which he felt in those three hours. Fear, sorrow and pain every emotions were still new to him and not leaving his head. He didn't wanted to loose you again, he had already loose you once when you decided to break your marriage with him and his insecurity was just a month old. Every pain was still fresh while you just had covered it with the bandage of your love for him. He still didn't forget those incidents, they somewhere still leaving with him in his head. While his respect for Alice was still growing deeper and deeper, but somewhere he still use to feel bad for her. Anyways, the fact that he loves you the most in this world and it was the most important thing for him and you loved him back was what relieved him the most. Wiping off his tears he layed down next to you and cuddled you.

Next morning, you woke up with a stringing pain in your head, while you found Namjoon sleeping next to you on your bed while hugging you tight. You smiled at his pouty face then kissed his pout waking him up. He looked at you and returned your smile with his dimple one. You felt like the most luckiest and the happiest woman ever. "Are you fine now?" He asked while you nodded."Really well from the last night." "Good! I guess doctor will be here for your check-up." You nodded your head with a smile.

With in half an hour doctor came and did your check-up. "I hope you're feeling better now." The doctor asked you. "Yep! Really good." "I see. Even you can go back to your home soon. Mr. Namjoon we'll get you the discharge papers in a while." "Thank you so much doctor." Namjoon said while the doctor left the room after smiling at you both. "Finally I can go home now." You said happily and hugged Namjoon, he hugged you back with a adoring smile over his lips.

Reaching back to your home Namjoon took you straight to your bedroom. "Y/n you should take some rest now. Meanwhile I'll ask the chef to cook some healthy food for you and me." "I can't rest anymore Namjoon, I need to work for the new project for the up coming project. Also the loss in the company is not helping either at all." "I know Y/n it's difficult but rest is really important for you right now." Namjoon told but you disagreed. "Namjoon please this deal is another turning point for me and the company, and you know that I can do anything to crack this deal out." Listening to your words he sighed. "Okay! Do it, but do your work for just an hour and after that you will have to eat your food and take rest." "Surely." You told while he left after patting your head with a smile showing his pretty dimples.

..to be continued

Posting the SEASON-2 for this series!