CHAPTER-5

Continue from the previous part...

Reaching infront of the big mansion you both came out of the car through it's back door. You went inside as Namjoon unlocked the door for you like a gentleman. There was a slit blush present on his cheeks as you entered his house for the first time as his officially wedded wife.

There was an awkward silence between you both, as you were into a completely  new relationship. You were looking anywhere but not at him while his gaze was unknowningly fixed on you. While you quickly wanted to get rid of the heavy attire and relax, so breaking the ice of awkwardness you spoke up.

"Um.. actually I wanna change, this is so heavy. Where can I do so?" You said bring Namjoon out of his wonderland. "Oh yeah, your room is upstairs. Second door from right." He told while you nodded your head and went towards the room, while Namjoon stared at you from behind untill you disappeared from his sight; while a smile of constantly adoring his pretty lips, with a hint of shyness in it.

Entering inside the room an airy moan left your mouth which was indicating your tireness from whole day. You slowly got rid of those hair pins and then those jewelry. Moving inside the restroom you took an hot shower and came out after wearing your comfy joggers and an oversized t-shirt. You felt as if all your tiredness flew away in thin air.

You suddenly heard a door knock while you were applying some lotion over your body. So getting up you went and opened the door, you found Namjoon standing there with a jug of water in his hand. "Here I brought some water for you." He smiled while you let him in, keeping it on the bedside.

"I'll change and come." He said while he started moving towards the walk-in-closet when his foot slipped on a hair pin, which you accidentally dropped on the floor; and he was about to fell down when you held his hand but you couldn't handle his weight so you yourself disbalanced and you fell on top of him.

Your face landed in between his big and buffy tiddies, while your body was lying over him carelessly. You quickly looked up to only find him already staring at you with a blush on his cheeks, he seemed to mesmerized already. While for the very first time you felt something new inside your heart, as if it wanted to beat again for the sake someone special. While his body was having a really addicting fragrance which was giving you soothe.

But you still weren't ready to open the closed door of your heart, you quickly got up over him and looked otherside while your heart was beating crazily inside your chest, and such feelings were giving you a really hard time. Placing your hand on your heart you looked at your hand.

"What is this feeling? It's so weird but beautiful at the same time." You said to yourself more as a whisper to yourself, as you held a frown on your forehead. "I'm sorry, it was an accident." He spoke up in his deep voice as he stood up while you flinched on his sudden words, you turned to face him while he looked embarrassed.

"It's alright." You assured him, while he took a deep breathe of relief. "I'll be back in few minutes." He said and went towards his closet then taking his clothes he went inside the restroom.

Meanwhile you were anguished in your deep thoughts nearly from past ten minutes as you settled yourself on bed, analyzing that what just happened with you and your heart. When you heard the door knob unlocking sound, you looked towards the same direction as you found him coming out drying his hairs with a towel. You again felt the same weird feeling inside your heart, shrugging it off you looked down.

While Namjoon loked at you then hesitantly came and stood infront of you then spoke up, "Y/n you comfortably sleep here inside this room. I'll be there the next door you may ask me if you need anything." Your eyes widden, this was so weird for him to talk like that, didn't he consider the realtionship in a way that everybody consider it like? You thought.

"Was the marriage was a forced one for you?" You asked while he quickly shook his head in a no. "Then?" "I-I was considering your comfort first, please don't take me wrong Y/n." He quickly told, while you nodded. "Thank you." You said while he left, you just looked at his retreating back.

Somewhere you didn't wanted him to let go, but you didn't know how to tell him to stop. You sounded so weird to yourself, everything about yourself was to unreal to you. This wasn't you, you were someone else to you, a totally new person was being witnessed with in such a small span of time. He was affecting you in it's best way, but you weren't understanding anything.

You layed on the bed and soon sleep took over you, while on the other hand Namjoon was somewhere not happy he wanted to know you more, wanted to talk with you even more. But he also wanted to give you some time to settle yourself in the new environment and new place. For him your comfort was his first priority. Anyways, being tired soon he as well drifted to a deep sleep.

Time skipped to the morning.

You woke up as the sunrays hits your eyes, making you groan in sleep, while stretching your arms you sat straight. Soon you pushed yourself to the restroom and with in half an hour you came out after taking a cold shower to wake you up completely. Things were new to you here, but you have to settle here with the surroundings and ofcourse with your husband Kim Namjoon.

You went down and found breakfast ready on the table, the helper bowed at you and told you. "Sir will soon join you madam, till then please settle yourself." You nodded your head and sat on the chair, while the helper served you the food, Namjoon joined as he greeted you morning with a bright smile, freshing up your morning even more. While you to tried to greet him morning with a smile, but kinda failed but he smiled at your attempt.

You both had your breakfast in silence, when his phone buzzed breaking the deep silence. "Yeoboseyo! Oh. Alright you take care." He cuts the call with a tensed face, you thought to ask the reason of his tension. "What happened?" "Actually my driver told that his wife is unwell, so he has to take her for medical help, and-" "-and?" "And he can't come today for his duty." "So is it a big deal?" You asked in confusion. "Well it is though." "How?" "Because I don't have a driving license." "Oh- omg, what?" Your eyes widden, he looked at you with a done face while you quickly looked away. "Okay fine I'll drop you to your office today." You said while he smiled. "Thank you so much." He chirped in relief.

...to be continued