CHAPTER-5

Continue from the previous part..

A month passed and you were working hard for the deal with Darren. While Darren was living in his own world and new hopes of having you as his one and only. His feelings were getting deep for you while Alice was waiting for the exact moment to distroy you completely.

"Mr. Darren we had an appointment with a property dealer for the land of our new office." You told him as you continued to talk about the project with him. "Oh! That's great Miss. Y/n, I hope that this deal of the project will change our lives as well." He said with enthusiasm while you smile at him. "Ofcourse!" With time you were considering Darren as a great friend with a lot of knowledge in the field from whom you were learning a lot of new things as well.

"I must say Miss. Y/n I feel so lucky to work with you." Darren told you with a smile before leaving from there. You were left with surprise because you saw something in his eyes very familiar to Namjoon's eyes for you. "Did he? No I'm overthinking, how can he just? He knows that I'm married, moreover he is a great friend to me." You shrugged all your thoughts and looked into your file in order to concentrate to your work.

The next day:

You were waiting for Darren at the site for the visit. "Mrs. Choi please give them a call, I guess they are a bit late I hope they are fine." You told your secretary while she nodded and made a call to Alice. "Ma'am they'll be here in a while." You nodded and continued to talk about the site with the dealer.

Soon Derren and Alice were there, while you continued to talk about the site with him and dealer. On the other hand Namjoon also reached to the same site to look at the land opposite yours with his client. His eyes fell on your car in the parking lot. "Y/n is here? She didn't told me about it? Might be on some work." He walked away to look at his piece of land.

"I really like it how preciously and prettily you had thought about this project. I literally feel so lucky to have you as my partner." Derren said to you sincerely making you smile then nod. "We should go back now." You told him. "Sure!" You guys started moving towards your car, but to your bad luck you were walking on a rough ground and your high heels were not helping at all, resulting in spaining your foot harshly.

"Damn it!" You cried in deep pain so you sat down on the ground. "What happened Y/n?" Darren asked you with a tensed expression while sat next to you. "My- my foot spained." You cried while helding your head in your hands. "We should immediately go for the medical health then." He said and slowly removed your sandles from your foot in order to reduce your pain. Then he held your hand and helped you to stand up.

"No! I can't this is so painful." You cried while Darren pick you up in his arms without giving any further thought. Your eyes widden at his action. "Why did you picked me up? Please put me down." You pleaded him but Darren denied. "Y/n you're hurt, you can't even stand on your foot so how are you suppose to walk? I had to take you to car like this only." He said and without listening to your whining he started walking towards his car, as he brought himself a car and hired a driver in order to be more comfortable in the country.

Meanwhile Namjoon was walking back towards his car as well when he saw you in Darren's arms and his eyes widden. "Y/n in his arms?" He was left all confused and somewhere he was feeling weird. He was a bit broken? He didn't even know, he had a full faith on you. May be something happened to you, may be? He was engaged in his deep thoughts when Alice's eyes landed on Namjoon she smirked and thought to use this incidence and the coincidences as an opportunity for herself.

Alice walked with you guys to Darren's car and helped him and your secretary Mrs. Choi to made you sit inside the car. While Darren sat with you in the back sit while you asked Mrs. Choi go back at the company, so she left after getting assured by Darren. While Alice asked Darren to take you to the hospital while she'll go back to the hotel and keep a check on his further schedule and a few works which were under her. Darren nodded while the driver drove off the car.

While Alice taking the opportunity went near Namjoon who was already lost while looking towards the direction where Darren's car drove off. "Joonie!" Alice said with sympathy in her voice but smirk over her lips. Namjoon was still lost so didn't heard her voice so she placed her hand on his shoulder bringing his attention towards her. He looked at her direction so his eyes widden. "Alice!? What are you doing here?" He asked while being startled. "Yeah! Came here for work, what are you doing here?" She said while acting innocent. "Work as well." "Oh!" He turned to leave but she called his name from behind and stopped him from moving further.

"Namjoon!" He turned and looked at her. "Actually- I don't know I should tell this to you or not but my friendship and my friend's happiness is everything for me." "What are you talking about Alice? Be clear!" He said and she continued. "Namjoon this is about Y/n and Darren sir, truth is Y/n is cheating on you with Darren sir." Namjoon's eyes widden at her words."Are you fucking out of your mind?"

"Why would I lie Namjoon? What will I get out of that? You know what I can explain it to you." "How?" "Did you remember the day you came to meet Y/n at her cabin, she was with sir. That wasn't an accident she lied it to you all, you were so in love that you couldn't even caught her easy lie. Now, today what was she doing in sir's arms? Ruining her and your realtionship. I know I shouldn't say such things about her as she is a great friend of mine, but if that friend of mine will do anything wrong with someone and that too with a man who is my best friend than I can't definitely be quite because everything is fair in love, war and game while this is a war."

"Why she will do all this, when she said she loves me?" "Because she can do anything to get this deal and for the deal she had to seduce sir so she is doing that only, just like she got married to you for a deal." Namjoon felt as if his world fell a part. His eyes teared up while he left from there immediately, making Alice smirk. "Now just wait and watch, how your world gonna flip 360 degrees Mrs. Kim Y/n."

While on the other hand Namjoon sat inside his car's back sit while thinking about Alice's words. "Driver please drive to Y/n's office." He told the driver while his eyes were filled with tears.

..to be continued