Measure Your Words

Start from the beginning

Barcode closes his eyes as he is pulled and sits on Jeff's lap, his head next to Jeff's chest and shoulder, Jeff grabbing his nose and his other hand gripping Barcode's waist, feeling pain.

Jeff: Damn, my nose!.

Barcode opens his eyes when he hears Jeff, when he sees what he's done, worried and forgetting that he's in Jeff's lap.

Barcode: P'Jeff! Are you okay?!..

Jeff immediately looks to the side taking his hand away from his nose, the two faces are so close, Barcode squeezes Jeff's shoulder hard when he sees his face too close, Jeff feeling pain but disappearing as soon as he looks at Barcode, seeing this big eyes that he feels as if these eyes are looking deep into his soul, a little too seriously.

Jeff: How much longer are you going to stay on my lap?!

Barcode realizing where he is sitting quickly gets up, stands on his side, bends his torso, crucifying himself for what just happened, ashamed, apologizing.

Barcode: I'm sorry P'... Your nose.. I really... I'm sorry....

Jeff seeing how embarrassed Barcode is for what happened, giving a slight smile something he never did and never felt like this when looking at a young man like Barcode.

Jeff: Alright! You don't have to crucifying yourself so much about it... It was just a minor accident... My nose is fine... ( Barcode stands up and looks at Jeff very embarrassed for hurting Jeff's nose)... Let's end here .. we already finished writing the song , I'll call you when we start recording it, is that ok with you?

Barcode nodding, still very embarrassed and wanting to disappear from this awkward moment he hears between the two.

Barcode: hmm! Alright... Then I'll go home...

Barcode turning around and taking his briefcase from the sofa, Jeff gets up from his chair in a friendly and gentle voice.

Jeff: I can take you, it's too late...

Barcode not wanting to be around Jeff after what happened, lying.

Barcode: Oh! No, I... I can go alone... I'm still going to stop by a friend's house...

Jeff: who is this friend? I know?!..

Barcode: No, P'Jeff doesn't know... There's no way you know him, P'Jeff and I just met a little while ago...

Jeff nodding, raising an eyebrow seeing that he was a little nosy despite not wanting to show it.

Jeff: You're right... I shouldn't ask this question to someone I've only met in such a short time... so get home well... I'll call you as soon as we start recording...

Barcode seeing that he made Jeff uncomfortable with what he said, apologizing.

Barcode: Oh! No... That's not what I wanted to say at all... I just... I'm apologize...

Jeff interrupts Barcode.

Jeff: No need to apologize, I understood perfectly well that you didn't mean that... Please get home safely...

Jeff turns his back to Barcode grabs the documents from the studio ignoring him again, Barcode a little sad, wanting to say something else but stops, turns towards the door and leaves. Jeff as soon as he hears the door close, with a rather sad look he puts the documents on the table again, turns towards the door and touches his buttocks on the sound production table, feeling uncomfortable with Barcode and with himself for allowing to feel something he swore not to feel for anyone.

Flasback: thinking about the moment he pulls Barcode onto his lap, and the moment he looks at Barcode when Barcode was on his lap.

Jeff stops having the flasback moment, he moves his head slightly from side to side, destroying any moment or types of feelings he is feeling, forbidding himself to continue having this feeling that he himself put on years ago.