Sarah shot him look, "We're just friends."

John B doesn't look convinced, "He's just a friend. You have a lot of friends, Sarah Cameron."

Sarah spins to face him, fed up with his passive aggressive comments. "Yeah, and it seems like you've got some of your own, too."

"All right," John B pulls the lever of the La-Z boy and he sits up as it folds forward, "What are you doing here?"

Sarah heaves a sigh, "I'm here for Pope." And that immediately gains piques everyone's interest, their gazes all zeroed in on her as she looked at the boy in question who's bundled up in a patterned blanket, "I think I found the island room."

After she revealed that, the Pogues all quickly took turns showering and getting dressed. Thea was wearing a cropped red and black striped crop top, with matching plaid skinny jeans, a The Nightmare Before Christmas cardigan, and she also decided to swap her converse sneakers for black Doc Martens.

Since she didn't have time to do her hair, she hopped into the back of the Twinkie with the others and Kie just styled her hair into two Dutch braid ponytails as they headed into Figure Eight on their way to Sarah's place.

"Guys, listen to this." Pope calls upon them, Thea looks up from her phone as Kie finished up her hair behind her on the floor. "The diary says the cross hold the most holy relic in all of the Christendom, the Garment of the Savior."

"So wait, he's saying there's a holy garment inside the cross?" Kie questioned.

"Yeah." Pope answered, "It says the garment is capable of healing the sick from any malady."

"So, it's like Jesus, then?" Thea mentions, "Only an object and not a person."

"Mmm, yeah. " JJ agrees, "'If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.'" He recited from the bible, everyone shoots the duo puzzled looks. "What? I went to Sunday school."

Thea shrugs them off, "That was one of the few bible stories I remember when I was a kid."

"Sure." Kie murmured.

"Well, that explains why Limbrey would want the cross so bad." Pope figured out, "She thinks it can heal her."

"It's definitely sad, but that doesn't make her any less of a lunatic in my eyes."

"What does it say?" Kie asked him.

"'Many feel that we have sinned to steal such a sacred thing, and God will strike His vengeance on us.'" Pope relayed to them.

"Thing is, God did have his vengeance." Kie uttered.

Pope glanced at her, "He sent a hurricane to sink the ship. Only Denmark survived."

After that was said, no one else spoke a word for the rest of the drive, the wrath of God having stunned them all to silence.

John B pulled into the Figure Eight neighborhood, and finally they had arrived at Sarah's house. The Pogues all climbed out of the Twinkie, and they made their way inside of the huge home.

"Whoo!" JJ hollered, amazed by the digs that the Cameron girl had grown up in.

"This place still freaks me out." John B murmured, referring to the time that he had lived here for a couple days.

"Yeah, same." JJ agreed.

Sarah walked up to the door to the room, and she opened it and lead them all inside. "Pope, look." She gestured to the walls of the room.

Thea's eyes grew in awe as she realized what she was looking at. It was an entire map of the OBX from from wall to wall, not one spot was left untouched by the design.