002

⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER TWO ࿐ྂ"Sunken Grady White

"Sunken Grady White."

THEA woke the next morning to JJ's hands shaking her small frame, with a groan escaping her lips she opened her eyes and met the blue eyed boy's gaze. He had change back into his clothes from the other night, his sleep hair mussed and obvious sleepiness still in his eyes with small bags under them as well. She expected it to be honest, they stayed up pretty late waiting for her computer to die. It turned out, he did seem to really like Teen Wolf.

Thea: 1 JJ: 0

"Why did you wake me up?" She had asked him, glancing down at the floor where his blankets were folded with the pillow sitting ontop of the pile. "You heading out?" She had asked him, yawning as she sat back leaning on her elbows.

"Yeah, my dad's not home now so I was gonna go shower and find something else to wear." He explains to her, "Pretty sure John B will be coming soon with the HMS Pogue, so I'll meet you at the dock, yeah?"

Thea nodded, running a hand through her hair. "Yeah, sure. I'll walk you out." She pulls her blankets off her body and hops out of her bed, she followed the boy through the house and opened the front door once they got to the threshold. "All right, see ya in a bit."

"Thanks for letting me stay, shortcake." JJ replied, a teasing grin playing on his lips.

Thea rolls her eyes, placing her hands on his shoulders and shoving him out the door. "Bye, JJ." And before he could utter another word she slams the door in his face, making a move to walk to her kitchen and grab a poptart for breakfast since the power was still out and her mom was gone to work.

The blonde girl took a quick shower and put on a plaid patterned bikini under a cropped topped and another pair of denim shorts. She left her hair in their natural waves instead of straightening the tresses after drying and combing out her hair. Then she rolled on deodorant and spritzed herself with vanilla perfume before heading out of the bathroom and finishing off her second poptart.

She makes a quick stop to her room and stuffs her feet into her converse, then she snatches up her backpack and exits her bedroom making her way to the kitchen. She grabs a few snacks and some apple juice, then she's on her way out of the house through the garage closing it as she walks down the street to get to the dock.

Just like she said, JJ was walking down the dock as she sits down swinging her legs as she waits for John B. "Hey, you eat breakfast?" She asked the blonde boy who sat down next to her.

"Nope, just showered and walked back down here." He replies, his stomach growling catching her attention as he looks over at her.