013

◤CHAPTER THIRTEEN◥"Axe Murderer Crain

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
"Axe Murderer Crain."

THEA was working a shift at The Wreck with Kie the next day after the events that had went down the other night. Thankfully, John B did indeed pull through and he came out of the hospital with just a hairline fracture in his wrist, nothing was broken and he didn't have brain damage or anything that was truly terrible or even slightly life threatening. The first thing she had done when he walked into the restaurant was throw her arms around him, giving him a bear hug.

Then her boss Mike scolded her for not working and she quickly released John B and went to go and serve an order to a customer.

She could speak today, but if she spoke too much her throat would get sore and she would need to ice it some more, according to her mom anyway. Melanie made sure to tell her that she needs to keep her conversations to a minimum until she could get her in to see her doctor... which she told her would probably take awhile since the power in all the hospitals were out in the cut and she just couldn't afford a doctors appointment in Figure Eight...

Yeah, not being rich is ass.

"Hey, so like, do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope teased the chestnut haired boy as he sat down at their table.

John B rolled his eyes, "I don't know, Pope."

"What about those little golf carts they drive around?" JJ asked as he added onto the teasing session. "You get one of them?"

"Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one on your own?" Pope pressed, a grin pulling on his lips as he saw the irritation making it's way across the chestnut haired boy's features.

"Guys." Thea scolded, raising her dark brows at the two boys. "Cut it out."

"Look, you promised." Kie told him, a deep frown on her face. "You said you weren't with her."

"Bro, just own it." JJ responded, "She got you."

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that fine." Kie muttered to the freckled boy who was pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah."

John B glanced at the group, "Do you guys see her here?" Nobody had a word to say, the answer was obvious. "No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map, right?"

"It's all out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ comments, eyeing the map on the table.

"It's cause the coast has changed." Kie advised him, getting a sarcastic look from the blonde boy.