"We're here"

One more Chapter after this😭
Gwi-nam POV
Su-hyeok woke up about six times at night screaming. Everyone didn't know what was wrong with him. But every time he screamed the baby he found would cry. Su-hyeok would fall back to sleep after he knew the baby was alright. So Cheong-san came up with the idea of the baby sleeping between Su-hyeok, him and me. Turns out that actually worked. Su-hyeok didn't wake up screaming and the baby didn't wake up crying. You can say that they both needed each other. The next day Cheong-san is carrying our Angel on his back as I carry the baby. Once or twice Su-hyeok would look back at us to see if the baby was okay. He became really paranoid when it came to this baby. But here's my thing though this baby has to been snuck down there for some time now. But the real question is how in the hell did he get down there and why was he down there."Gwi-man" I heard a voice call for me. I saw it was On-jo."So how was last night other than Su-hyeok screaming" she said as she walked next to me."It was quite relaxing. All the baby and Angel needed to do was be safe in each other arms" I said to On-jo as I smiled at the sleeping baby in my arms. Wait, what are we going name him I thought to myself. I looked at Su-hyeok and Cheong-san. I smiled then looked back at the sleeping baby in my arms. How about Yong-gak. It's a pretty name for this handsome baby. I think their going to love it I thought as we made it to the train station. We got in and we rode for about six hours until we got off and started walking some more. Su-hyeok was now holding the baby in his arms walking next to On-jo. But here is my thing about my boyfriend. Ever since we left he has been vomiting. Woo-Jin said he wasn't sick but he did say something is wrong with me. But we don't know what's wrong with him.

Cheongsam-san POV
I was walking next to Gyeong-su when we heard Nam-ra scream. What the hell is wrong with her I thought to myself as I saw turned around. I saw Ha-ri standing in front of her holding her face. I saw the bushes move and walked over to it and I got attacked by a zombie. As I was on the ground I saw more coming. I kicked the zombie off of me and kicked its head off."RUN" I said to everyone. Gwi-nam stood next to me as the others ran away. Some followed them but there was too many for us to run after those who ran after them. Gwi-nam kicked three zombies head as I shot six of them."GET THE HELL OFF OF ME" we heard Su-hyeok scream. We finish off the last of the zombies and then we ran towards the others. We saw On-jo holding Yong-gak in her arms as Su-hyeok try to kick the zombie off of him."I said get OFF OF ME" Su-hyeok said as his eyes went red. He kicked the zombie head off then went took my gun and shot it."Now y'all see why I hate these things" Su-hyeok said as he took Yong-gak back and walked back the way we went before we got attacked by zombies."He's y'all boyfriend" Gyeong-su said as he smiled and walked behind Woo-Jin. After five hours of walking we finally made it to our destination.

 After five hours of walking we finally made it to our destination

"I thought you said cabin. This is a fucking mansion" Su-hyeok said as he walked next to Gyeong-su. I took Yong-gak and walking into me and Gwi-nam house. I noticed the others following us as we walked in. Su-hyeok walked to the living room and touched his stomach. We noticed and walked over to him.
Gwi-nam POV
We walked over to our beautiful Angel and sat down. Su-hyeok handed us something. We looked at it then back at him."Your serious" Cheong-san said as he looked at Su-hyeok. He nodded as tears rolled down our faces."We're going be fathers, we'll we already are. We have Yong-gak and our baby in there" Cheong-san said as he smiled. The others clapped and cheered for us. Woo-Jin smiled and nodded at us. I guess he knew. Of course he knew, he's our Angel brother. He knows everything.