"No Nam-re, I'm not anyone you know anymore"

Cheong-san POV

I was walking next my brother with a sleeping Su-hyeok on his back. From what I see Su-hyeok doesn't eat much because Gwi-nam shouldn't be able to care him like he's a feather. I signal On-jo to come to where I'm at. She comes ad walks next to me and Gwi-nam so no one can hear our conversation."What is it Cheong-san" she asked looking at me with a concerned look."Do Su-hyeok be eating" I asked her as I looked at her. She didn't respond for a good minute. That's when I knew I had my answer."On-jo, why doesn't he eat" I asked her. She didn't respond again. So I got my second answer and one of my inference was correct. My inference was that Su-hyeok doesn't eat that much because he has a eating disorder. Which I hoped wasn't right. But apparently On-jo answered that question for me by not responding."Does Su-hyeok has a eating disorder" I asked her as we stopped. She didn't answer as the others went by. When the others were to far ahead she looked at me."You weren't suppose to know" she said as she looked at the ground."He didn't want to tell y'all because at the time he thought y'all would've want someone without a disorder" she said as she looked at me. I could tell she was telling the truth. We caught up with others as I gave Gwi-nam a look which said 'we need to talk about Su-hyeok' look as we made it to a forest. We set up our tents as the day went by. Me and Gwi-nam walked off deeper into the forest as I started talking.

Gwi-nam POV

Cheong-san gave me 'we need to talk about Su-hyeok' look. I didn't like that look. We made it to a forest as we set up camp for tonight. Me and Cheong-san walked off deeper into the forest as Cheong-san started talking."On-jo told me why Su-hyeok is light like a damn feather. He has a eating disorder. He didn't want to tell us because he thought we were going to go after someone else" Cheong-san explained to me as we stopped by a river. I froze. We wouldn't he just tell us. He see that we're together, or are we. He never asked if we were dating."Let's go back" I said as he looked at me. I didn't feel like hearing him at this moment. So I left. I went back to the camp site as I saw Su-hyeok talking to Dae-su and Na-yeon. I went over to them and grabbed Su-hyeok arm and dragged him to our tent. I could hear Cheong-san walking behind. I throw Su-hyeok in the tent and closed it as Cheong-san came in."Why didn't you tell, huh" I asked as I looked at the boy on the blankets."Tell y'all what" he asked as he looked at me."About your eating disorder" I said as he froze."On-jo told you" he said looking at Cheong-san. He nodded his head as Su-hyeok beings his head back to me."Why do y'all care anyway" he asked as he looked away. I was so angry that he just asked us that. I slapped him across his face making him shocked at my actions. Cheong-san wasn't shocked because he knows how I get when I'm angry."WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHY THE FUCK DO WE CARE. OF COURSE WE CARE ABOUT YOU. WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT" I screamed at him. Why would he even ask that. I saw tears coming down his face and he stood up."I hate y'all" he whispered."What" I said didn't understand what he just said."I said I...fucking...HATE Y'ALL" he screamed pushing past me and knocking Cheong-san down running into the forest."SU-HYEOK" Cheong-san yelled but the yell didn't even reach the crying boy running into the forest. Cheong-san got up and we ran after Su-hyeok. We ran for about 2 hours looking for the crying boy. But we couldn't find him. We went back to the camp site to see if he's there but he wasn't. At night time he still didn't come back. Cheong-san and me got up and put our shoes on and went looking for Su-hyeok. As we were walking we heard something. It sounded like a zombie. We ran and we saw a zombie on Su-hyeok. We saw Su-hyeok crying as he laid there in fear. He started having an panic attack. Cheong-san ran to the zombie kicking its  head off. I ran towards Su-hyeok and looked at him."G-G-G-Gwi-nam" he stuttered looking at me with tearing eyes."Shhh I got you, we got you" I said as I picked him up."Shhh calm down Angel" I said as I rubbed circles in his back making him calm down a little. As we were walking back I heard small snores in my ears as I looked down at Su-hyeok sleeping."We have to check that infection before it become infected" Cheong-san said as he looked at Su-hyeok bloody arm. I gave Su-hyeok to Cheong-san for a sec and rid a piece of my shirt putting it on his bloody arm. I took him back and we continued to walk to the camp site. As we got to the camp site we saw Nam-re waiting for us. I rolled my eyes and took Su-hyeok into the tent as Cheong-san stayed out.

Cheong-san POV

As Gwi-nam went in with our Angel, I stayed out and walked over to Nam-re."You not normally like this Cheong-san, It's like I don't even know you. What happened to the Cheong-san I knew. What happened to the straight Cheong-san" Nam-re explained looking at me making remember our past relationship. She was a little slut and every time someone would hurt her she would always come crying to me like I was suppose to save her ever time. Which I did but I broke up with her because she slept with Gwi-nam. And I wasn't even mad at Gwi-nam because she told him that she was single."No Nam-re, I'm not anyone you know anymore" I said as I walked away and into the tent with my brother and our Angel. Nam-re is definitely planning something. And we need to be ready just in case she is really planning.