Operation Palaiologos Part 2

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay but where still trying to recover out losses."

"Yes They Know, but with the situation changes. The BETA begin to attack the south with large hordes, making the defense of Hive Thinner than yesterday." She Said as to prevent any arguments.

"Sorry about that..." He scratch his head. "Ready the TSFs to be deploy, and go to the designated zone In ten minutes."

"You don't need to worry Major, After the Orders Delivered here, I order the maintenance crew to prepare for the attack, we can deploy at any moment." She said in prideful tone.

I can't help but to pat her head.
"W-what! Are y-you doing!" She said in shock.

"Hahaha... Your really a reliable friend Irine..." I said after I remove my hands.

She blush and proceed to salute me to run away.

"She's really shy when you compliment her huh..." A male voice said In my back.

"You scared me there George..."
He just laugh and pat my shoulder. He is Captain George, second on command of this Unit. And my best friend.

"Your a dense man even we grew up." He said as he pat my shoulder in sympathy.

"N-No! I just... I want to date her after this operation..."

"You don't want to make her sad?" He knows why I am trying to not start a relationship. I can't be that guy before...

"Okay, okay stop this depressing scene! The readers will be bored!"

"Huh? What readers?"

"Just Forget it! Right?" He pointed in the sky.

"Are you in drugs again?"

"Hahaha no no! Just Forget it. We will start the attack you need to go now! He said as he run to his designated TSF.
_____________________
45Km, Frontline of European and Warsaw Forces.

As We Go to the designated area. I check my load out. After that we wait for the next order. But just after we land to the zone. We spotted in the radar a large formation of unidentified flying objects towards us.

"Major Multiple Red Marks Shows in the radar, it's flying that means it's not BETA." One of the Pilot said in confusion

"What's happening Major?"

"Maybe a new Strain of BETA?" George said.

"No this is smaller, looks like a aircraft?" I said as I am confused too.

"This Big? No way! It's a suicide to fly in altitude around 300 meters! There's no way this is a Formation of Aircraft!" George know such a big swarms in the radar is BETA, there's no sane pilot, let alone this large formation is idiotic enough to do this.

After I argue to him, we hear a distinct sound of a rotor engines.

"That's a sound of Helicopter?" As I check the Radar again, the sound grew louder and become a buzz of multiple rotors. Captain George prepare his Cannons, and he saw is terrifying.

The Clouds darken as the Swarm of Helicopters Flying in mass.
The Radar Immediately Issues a Warning as it cover of red markings the entire screen, as the Helicopters Fly to there heads.

(It's Appearance)

As the Helicopter fly over them, multiple barrage of lasers immediately hit them. Almost the entire front of the swarm is evaporate In just seconds. But the Swarm just fire back with everything they have. We can see rockets, missiles and cannons light up the dark sky, as if the angels in heaven come down to help us. As the lights hit the ground, a large earthquake hit us and the surrounding units. Such a devastation hit The BETA, but they didn't stop, they fire while pushing there way to the Hive Itself, Even if the Lasers just hit them every single time.

The Battle raging on in front of us, when the radar blaring again, as a new formation of Helicopters,No! Gunships Immediately Cover the remaining Unit earlier.

(There New Reinforcement)

The New Swarm is much Bigger and carry more payload than the first. Before they pass us, they proceed to fire all of there missiles to the Location where the New lasers came from. After just seconds, massive explosions erupt and the position there in is shaking but now the intensity is much powerful.

I am so mesmerize when my TSF shake a little. It make me snap in my stance, and see George saying something.

"A new Order issue Major! We will assault the Hive Now!" Irine said while George ordering the other units.

"Thank You Sergeant Irenka. All Units! The Situation Change, now the favor is in ours! Don't let this chance slip away!"

"Yes Sir!" All of my Men said in Unison. And After that Begin Our Charge towards the Remaining BETA.

We Charge With Everything We had, With this Unknown Help, I am sure we will capture the Hive Now!
___________________________

Thanks For Reading. I tried to do my best, but I am still a newbie...

If you don't mind, I currently using Command And Conquer. I really love the game, and one of my favorite childhood games!