4/ Becoming best friend thanks to a deadly disease... What a fun pass time !

Back with Izuku, the next morning

I woke up thanks to the song "Family Lines" by Conan Gray, who magically started playing for no reason. Oh wait, it must be the alarm I set so I can prepare my mom's breakfast. Yeah, makes more sense.

I didn't remember where I was at first, but then my memories from yesterday came back.

Oh, great...

Welp, thank God it's Saturday.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was.

Five forty two. Ugh...

If I go back to sleep now, I'll sleep in and will probably wake up after noon...

Meh, who cares ! My precious sleep, here I come.

×'×'×'×'×'×'×'×

Knock knock knock.

I only changed my position, I just want to sleep 'till I die.

Knock knock knock.

I groan as I began to feel my sleep going away.

Knock knock knock !

I open my eyes, and sight.

Knock knock knock !!

"Yeah yeah..."

I got up and unlocked the door as the person outside was knocking again.

"Kaminari-kun ? What is it ?" I asked with a confused and tired voice.

He looked worried, and scared. And he was really pale.

"Hum... Can I... Go in ? Please. You said that I could come here if I needed to yesterday."

"Sure sure, come in no problem, don't worry !"

He came to my room and sat on my desk chair.

"Why did you come here ?"

I saw him take a deep breath.

"Ihavethehanahakidisease." He mumbles, looking like he could cry in any second now.

" So that's why you were throwing up yesterday..." I understood, feeling myself paling.

He looked surprised.

" You... Understood what I said ?"

Did he mumble this fast on purpose ?

" Uh... Yeah ? I mean, I do mumble a lot, so yeah. And I'm pretty sure that... Yeah no, forget it."

For now, it's about Denki. Not me.

" So ! Did you figure who it is ?"

I saw him nodding. I handed him my bean, in case he'll throw up. He thanked me before asking me if I wanted to know who it was.

"If you don't want to, you don't need to."

He inhaled before telling me. Then, he threw up.

"Okay. Okay ! To be honest, I'm pretty sure you have a chance. Also, I did some research... And in case you don't want to confess, which I totally understand if you don't, you'll need to stop thinking about him. And if you see or hear him, you'll throw up. The best thing to do is to carry waterproof bags so you won't need to run to the bathroom. You also have to inform the government, I'll send you the link. Oh, and episodes only got worse with time."