EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

One Year Later

Anna's POV

"Higher! HigHER!! Move your leg much higher!" I speak loudly in the training grounds as two of the red wolves start fighting in their human form. All the wolves are getting trained. They are all so much better than before.

They are good at fighting their emotions, controlling their inner wolf, speaking to their wolf and connecting with it, training regularly and most importantly accepting themselves. Connecting with their wolves is especially hard for the human kids as they are not raised in a way to connect with their inner wolf. It is hard to werewolves kids as they know that now, they cannot meet their true wolf.

Some of them are delighted to know that they are Red Wolf.

I have become their Luna after our wedding. I had Hunter join as the Alpha of the Red Wolf pack. We are now Alpha and Luna to both the packs and we are taking care of them without neglect. We are alternating and completing the tasks while spending time with both pack members. But we still miss each other a lot.

Looking over two packs is exhausting. We do not get to meet and spend time. The only time I can feel his warmth is when he lays down on the bed beside me at night while I am in sleep, pulls me closer and places a kiss on my temple. That's the warmest feeling ever.

Clay now became a mother to a one year old little girl. She is already the Alpha's favourite. Maya.

I am brought back to reality as I smell my mate. Soon I am engulfed in his strong arms as they wrap around me from behind, lifts me up by my waist as he twirls me around for a quick second, places me down and kisses my forehead.

"Fuck! I missed you!" He tips my chin up that's trapped between his thumb and fore finger and places a kiss on my lips. We hear cheers around. When I say the new pack members ship me and Hunter hard... I mean very badly. I pull back to whisper.

"I missed you more."

He pulls away after a few seconds and just stared at my face that he is holding in his hands. I give him a smile and he automatically smiles back. We hear the pack members and Hunter gives me a wink before holding me by my waist and pulls me closer, tucking me under his arm as we both turn to the pack members.

"Are you all ready?" He asks and some of them look uncertain. Hunter understands this.

Today is the Big Day. All the Alphas of the other companies are coming today to see if this pack of nearly 80 Red Wolves is worth saving. Yes! Yes, they are! It's not their fault that their choice has been taken from them! Now that they are finally mustering up the courage, these Alpah's are trying to knock them down, not helping them. These kids don't need people who don't trust in them!

"Make sure you remember what you are trained and remember to apply it. Stay calm, understand your wolf, connect with your wolf, but stay in control." Hunter speaks as all the other wolves join. "Understand that you are a Red Wolf. We are born to protect the peace and balance of the nature."

They all are intently listening.

"Make sure to stay calm even if they try to provoke. Think of your pack members. You are doing this for them too, not just alone. A wolf never has to live alone. They will be here any minute." He informs them and disperses the meeting. Hr then turns to me and kisses the heck out of me as I enjoy it.

"They are seem well trained. Are they even fifteen like you said?" One of the Alphas, Reyin speaks and the other Alpha's agree with a nod of their head and while others look at us for answers. All of them have come at 4 in the evening like we expected. They all had a walk around the pack, watched a few pack members training and doing every day chores.