Chapter 192

In the hospital ward, the nurse came in to change Lin Luo's dressing, Lin Luo's condition was obviously better than yesterday, he also had a little strength, and his face also improved significantly.

It's just that he still breaks out in a cold sweat, vomits from time to time, and even because of the drug, his heart rate is abnormal and his face is red.

The male nurse who took care of him yesterday bought breakfast, and when he came in, he was slightly stunned when he saw the strange man next to the bed.

"You are a family member of the patient, why did you come, he almost died of pain yesterday."

The male nurse originally had a little complaining in his eyes, but after seeing Lu Yixuan's hand in plaster, he immediately covered up his dissatisfied look.

Lu Yixuan nodded towards the male nurse and did not reply, but his nodding action affirmed that he was his family, although it was in the past.

Lin Luo looked at the male nurse and vetoed without hesitation: "He is not, I have nothing to do with him, please drive him out."

Lu Yixuan's heart sank: "Luo Luo."

Lin Luo said in an indifferent tone: "You also saw that I didn't have any serious illness, and I also asked someone to take care of it, so please go back, go back and take good care of the child." Lu Yixuan did not leave, he is so dead face now, anyway, he has no way to drive him out, not to mention the legs on him, whether he wants to leave or stay is not his own decision.

The male nurse put the porridge into a bowl and prepared to hand it to Lin Luo, but when he reached out, Lu Yixuan, who was sitting on the side, caught it.

"I'll do it."

The male nurse reminded: "Sir, have you forgotten your hand."

Lu Yixuan froze for a while.

The male nurse sensed the delicate atmosphere between the two at this time, and the relationship between the two was definitely not an ordinary family relationship.

He is straightforward and always says anything that comes to mind.

"You won't be this gentleman's husband, will you..."

Lu Yixuan didn't have time to be happy after hearing this, and a violent roar came from behind him.

"Lu Yixuan!"

The dark and cold voice revealed a kind of anger that was about to erupt.

The people in the ward looked at the door almost simultaneously.

Ji Shiqian stared at a pair of blue eyes, revealing anger that he had never felt before.

He gritted his teeth and looked at Lu Yixuan viciously: "What are you doing?"

With an angry roar, Ji Shiqian seemed to be crazy, rushed directly into the ward, and punched Lu Yixuan in the face.

"Bang!" The chair fell straight to the ground the moment it was kicked.

And Lu Yixuan, who was sitting on the chair without the slightest preparation, fell to the ground in embarrassment.

The bowl in his hand fell to the ground with a clatter, falling apart.

The scene was very messy and violent for a while.

The male nurse was startled and shouted, "Fights are prohibited in hospitals!" Ji Shiqian, who was angry, could not hear the people next to him speak, and he raised his fist to greet this vulnerable place of Lu Yixuan, and even went to his head again and again.