Chapter 8

Lin Luo and Lu Yixuan met on Lin Luo's eighteenth birthday, Mayor Lin helped Lin Luo hold a birthday banquet with great fanfare, when the guests had not arrived much in the morning, Lin Luo led the dog leash and prepared to walk the dog, suddenly the dog took advantage of Lin Luo's inattention, excitedly broke free of the rope and ran forward, worried that the dog scared the guests, Lin Luo hurriedly caught up, as a result, a corner saw the dog pounce on a man.

He was scared out of a cold sweat and said sorry as he walked over.

Lin Luo took the dog away, and the man stood up from the ground and patted the dirt on his body and said: "It's okay, I gave this dog to Mayor Lin, I didn't expect that he would know me for so long." The

man's voice was low, like a cello, and it sounded good.

Lin Luo raised his head and looked over, he was tall, his facial features were deep and three-dimensional, he had thick black hair, and his eyes were cold and calm.

As if sensing Lin Luo's excessive looking, the man shifted his gaze from the dog and fell on Lin Luo's face, then smiled at him, and then turned away.

Looking at his back, Lin Luo inexplicably felt a sense of loss, he led the jumping dog, and shouted at the back: "Who are you?" The man turned around slightly and replied, "Lu Yixuan."

It wasn't until Lu Yixuan's back disappeared into his field of vision that he came to his senses, looked at the dog and said to himself: "So he is your previous father?"

When he was eighteen years old, Lin Luo fell in love with Lu Yixuan at first sight, and dreamed of marrying him, but he didn't think that this person would be a calamity that he couldn't escape in his life.

Lin Luo felt that he had slept for a long time and had a long dream, and when he woke up, he found that he had arrived at the hospital.

The car door was opened, Lin Luo was forcibly taken out of the car, he quickly felt out his mobile phone and found Ning Yuan to send a position.

The hand touching the abdomen grasped the layer of clothes hard, don't be afraid, daddy won't let you have trouble.

In the hospital, Ye Mingchu had been pushed into the operating room and was preparing for surgery, and after knowing that Lu Yixuan was coming, the doctor hurried over.

Lu Yixuan frowned his good-looking sword eyebrows and asked, "How is the patient?" How can you suddenly faint and bleed?

"Mr. Ye stopped taking medicine for a month, so he had a sudden attack, and now he has been pushed into the operating room to plan to do surgery, where are the bone marrow donation volunteers?"

"People bring it and send it directly to the operating room." Lu Yixuan's voice was full of coldness, without the slightest emotion.

Lin Luo's heart was startled, his eyelashes trembled, he glanced at Lu Yixuan standing beside him, and before he could see his eyes clearly, he had been pushed into the operating room.

Lying on the operating table, he looked at the dazzling surgical lamp on the snow-white ceiling, and his eyes suddenly blurred, although he was mentally prepared, but at this moment he would still be afraid to tears.

When the soft thin catheter was inserted into his body, Lin Luo slowly closed his eyes.

At this moment, there was a sharp pain in the abdomen, like a knife twisting, the pain made him open his mouth and overflow a groan, the doctor who performed the operation did not care at all, and continued to extract bone marrow to perform surgery for Ye Mingchu.

It hurts... It really hurts...

Baby...... I'm sorry...... Don't leave me...

The tears that flowed from the corners of Lin Luo's eyes instantly wet his sideburns, and he grabbed the clothes on his body tightly, and his consciousness completely fell into darkness.

Outside the operating door, the white light shone on Lu Yixuan's face, decorating his handsome and deep face more and more cold, he looked at the flickering red flash, and an uneasiness rose inexplicably in his heart, feeling that something important was about to disappear.

At this time, a rush of footsteps came from behind him to interrupt his thoughts, Lu Yixuan turned sideways and found that it was actually Lin Luo's cousin Ning Yuan, how could he come here?

Ning Yuan's originally anxious expression turned into anger after seeing Lu Yixuan, and he rushed up and asked, "What about Luoluo?"

Lu Yixuan didn't have a good face towards the people of the Lin family, and his face was full of impatience.

"Inside."

When Ning Yuan looked at the operating room, the first thing he thought was that Lin Luo was doing abortion surgery.

At the moment, Ning Yuan only felt the anger in his heart rushing upward: "Lu Yixuan, Lin Luo is carrying your child in his belly, do you have a conscience!"

Lin Luo has always cared about the child in his belly, otherwise he would not go to the hospital several times a week for examination, at the beginning he advised Lin Luo to do abortion and he did not agree, but he did not expect that now he was personally pushed onto the operating table by Lu Yixuan.

He has heard about the Lin family, Mayor Lin was sentenced to prison, the Lin family is completely finished, Lin Luo now has nothing, only the child in the belly, and now he is actually going to be taken away, thinking that Lin Luo likes Lu Yixuan, a wolf-hearted person, he feels worthless for Lin Luo.

Lu Yixuan narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at Ning Yuan's angry face, and looked at each other: "His belly is carrying my seed, I'm not nervous What are you nervous about?"

Ning Yuan's eyes turned to look at each other coldly, and the atmosphere between the two suddenly became secretive.

At this moment, the door of the operating room was suddenly pushed open, and the doctor stepped forward anxiously.

"Mr. Lu."

Lu Yixuan gave up the confrontation with Ning Yuan and turned his head: "How is the operation?"

"Mr. Ye's bone marrow configuration is fine, it's Mr. Lin... He..."

Lu Yixuan was stunned, and a bad premonition rose in his heart: "What's wrong with Lin Luo?"

"Mr. Lin doesn't know why he's bleeding under his body, he's dying."