Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE

Start from the beginning

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car." Deaton said and Aiden raised his eyebrows slightly, "So, no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" He asked. "Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor." Deaton said, giving Aiden a look.

"Hold on- how are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira asked, making Deaton look at her, "That's what they're trying to figure out now." He said.

🦊

Nabina and Isaac stood outside the fence impound lot as Isaac broke the chair before pulling the door open. "That's it- that's Lydia's car." Nabina said as they walked over to a car, "The scent's strong of emotion." Isaac said, making Nabina look over at him.

"Fear?" She asked and he shook his head, "Anger." He said and Nabina nodded slightly. "Well, that definitely sounds like Lydia. Let's see what else we can find." Nabina said and Isaac got down onto the ground to look under the cat while Nabina glanced over at him before taking a deep breath.

"Hey, uh- just... just out of curiosity... Do you remember the other night?" Nabina asked and Isaac furrowed his brows slightly, "You mean the night before last night?" He asked. "That night before you weren't you..." She said and he stood up and looked at her for a moment, "Yeah, I remember." He said before they got into the car.

"So, that night, were you you, or were you not-you?" Nabina said as she awkwardly glanced around, "You mean, the night when we were us...?" Isaac asked, looking over at her and she hummed and nodded. "Yeah... I just wanna know if it was actually you with me." She said and he raised his eyebrows slightly, "Did you want it to be someone else?" He asked, making her laugh softly and shake her head.

"No! Is that even a question?" She asked and he smiled, "Good! Because it was me. And I do remember it- I really remember it." He said and she smiled at him. "So you remember what was said?" She asked and he stared at her for a moment with a small smile before grabbing her hand, "Yeah, and I meant it. Honestly, I'm kind of bummed out that I didn't get to say it first." He said, making her laugh.

"Does knowing there was a fly in me at the time ruin it?" Isaac asked and Nabina looked at him in amusement, "A little, but we can redo it all after all of this is over." Nabina said, making him smile. "All of it?" He asked and she chuckled, "Maybe not the second bit. My mom's working the day shift for the next couple weeks." Nabina said.

Slowly, realization started to cross over her features as she furrowed her brows, looking at the window. "What?" Isaac asked, "Something Allison told me that her and Scott did when they were sneaking around and wanted to meet up." Nabina said before leaning towards the window, blowing on it to make it fog up. That's when they saw a message written on the window.

"Don't find me."

🦊

After finding Meredith at the High School, Scott, Stiles and Meredith walked into Scott's house to see Isaac sitting in a chair, Nabina standing next to him with her arm around his shoulders and Agent McCall standing next to them. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked and McCall shrugged slightly, "I could ask you the same thing." He said.

"Free period. We're doing group study." Stiles said and McCall nodded slightly towards Meredith, "Who's she?" He asked. "She's my girlfriend..." Stiles said while awkwardly wrapping his arm around Meredith's shoulders, "You're not my type." Meredith said, making a face making Stiles squint slightly.

"Well, obviously, we have a lot to talk about... We should maybe take this upstairs?" Stiles suggested, "He's my type." Meredith said looking at Isaac who looked up at them with wide eyes before looking at Nabina as she chuckled. "She has good taste." Nabina said, "Okay... Isaac, you can come, too." Stiles said before giving him a look to follow them up the stairs while McCall stopped Scott.