Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Eleven🦎 Battlefield 🦎

Chapter Eleven
🦎 Battlefield 🦎

Nabina walked into her room only to find Isaac sitting on her bed. "I see you're back to coming through the window." Nabina said and Isaac didn't say anything, just chuckled lightly as Nabina leaned against her desk. Neither of them said anything for a moment as Nabina stared at Isaac for a second before speaking up. 

"I thought Erica said you were leaving with her and Boyd." Nabina said and Isaac took a deep breath and nodded, "That's why I came here. I wanted your advice." He said and she moved to sit on her chair. "Advice for what?" She asked and he sighed, "Should I actually leave?" He asked. 

"That's something only you can decide. But I will say... I don't want you to leave." She said, making him look at her, "But don't let that dictate whether you stay or leave. That's your choice. But I do like you, a lot, so I'd like it if you stayed. Hell, I'm sure my mom would even let you stay here if you need a place." Nabina said and all Isaac did was smirk slightly. 

"You like me?" He asked, making Nabina roll her eyes, "Was that really the only thing you heard?" She asked and he shrugged slightly. "It was the most important part." He said and she chuckled and shook her head, "Why am I not surprised?" She mumbled. 

"But seriously. If you feel like your best option is to leave and live a safer life, do it. But I will miss you if you go." Nabina said and Isaac stared at her for a moment before nodding slightly. 

🦎 

Nabina walked over to the Lacrosse team bench, sitting down next to Scott as Stiles ran off onto the field. "Has he ever played?" Nabina asked and Scott sighed, "Not really." He said and she nodded before looking at him confused. "Shouldn't you be out there? Given the fact that you're a captain." She said and he shook his head slightly. 

"I got benched because of my grades. And by the way, Gerard is here somewhere and he has Jacksom working for him now." Scott said and Nabina sighed and went to say something but they heard someone else talk. "Scott, can you hear me?" They heard Gerard say making them look at each other alarmed.