Chapter 13: Ashley

I was searching through my stuff for a pregnancy test because we didn't use protection last time and I wasn't taking any pills yet.  "Oh God, there has to be one in here somewhere." I looked through all that cabinets and finally found one above the toilet.  I opened the packaging and saw that the instructions said to pee on the stick. I went over to the toilet and after I was finished I put the cap over the tab and waited.  I set it on the counter and was leaning on the bathtub playing with my hair because I was so nervous.  It took a few minutes for it to load and once it finished I walked over to it slowly and took a deep breath.  I picked it up but did not flip it over yet.  I didn't know if I wanted to know yet or if I was better off not knowing.  I finally flipped it over and saw two lines.  I looked at the directions.  One line meant not pregnant, two lines meant pregnant.  I was pregnant, Colton got me pregnant.  I could not believe my own eyes.  "Babe." Colton was in the hallway.  I quickly hid the test in a drawer and acted normal.  "Hey babe, I was looking for you." He walked in and kissed me.  "What are you doing?" "I'm just packing up some of my stuff before we go." He hugged me from behind and rocked me.  "I don't know how I got so lucky with you as my girlfriend and soon to be wife." I looked back at him.  "Cause I thought you were so hot." He kissed me then went back outside.  I took the test back out of the drawer then sat down on the edge of the bathtub in shock and I didn't even know how I was gonna tell Colton.  I put my hands over my mouth and started crying.  I walked out of the room to go see where everyone went, I saw that the girls had all gone in their rooms for the afternoon and Colton was in the kitchen getting a snack.  "There she is." I walked over to him and hugged him.  "I love you." I whispered back, "I love you too." He kissed my head and we stood there in the silence for a little bit getting our thoughts together.  We both turned our heads to look at each other.  Then we kissed and I went outside to get some air.  Tiffany followed right after me.  "Are you ok, girl?" I nodded at her.  "I feel like something is going on that your not telling me." I turned around.  "Please don't tell Colton yet but, I'm pregnant." She almost fell backwards.  "Oh my God, are you serious." I nodded.  "It was unexpected because we forgot to use protection because I didn't even think about going on pills." She smiled and hugged me.  "I just don't know how I'm gonna tell him." We both side hugged and watched the sunset for a few minutes. 
Since this was our last night, we all wanted to make the most of it so we all went clubbing.  I didn't know how I was gonna say no to a drink, they would know something is up.  I slipped into a blue cocktail dress cut on the side and held together by gold chains.  I grabbed my black handbag and sat down on the bed.  I played with my nails and rubbed my stomach.  Colton opened the door and I sat up straight.  "Oh wow, I can't wait to fuck you later." I slightly smiled then stood up.  We held hands as we made our way to the car.  Me and Colton sat in the middle row next to each other.  He placed his hand on my knee and started rubbing it.  "Ok, who's gonna get drunk tonight?" Everyone in the car raised their hand.  I had to because if I didn't they would question me. 
We arrived at the club and stepped out of the car.  Colton out his arm over my shoulder and we walked in together.  It was filled with so many people but was such a fun place.  Colton pulled me over to the bar.  "I'll take a bloody mary and she'll have a vodka martini.  The bartender handed us our drinks.  I thought what the hell, tonight was a night to remember.  I took a sip of my martini and looked around the club.  "I didn't know they had strippers here." He looked up at one of the dancing upstairs.  "Yeah they have a few." He looked back over at me.  "So, are you doing ok, you seem a little out of sorts today." He took a sip of his drink.  "I've been fine it's just a lot of things on my mind right now." He looked at me and ran a finger through my hair.  "Don't be worried, I'm gonna make you very happy." Tiffany ran over to me completely drunk.  "Ash, let's dance on the bar." She stood up on the bar as I took more shots then got up there with her.  We started dancing.  We bumped our hips and we both started twerking while Colton and Drake were trying to get us to come down.  "Ash, get down stop it right now." Me and Tiffany kept dancing when all of a sudden Colton came and pulled me off of the bar and carried me to a private room and sat me down on the counter.  "What is wrong with you, why are you doing that shit?" I looked at him seductively.  "You need to stop drinking, or will." He paused.  "What! Fuck me." He looked down at my legs and rubbed his hands up and down my thighs.  He slid my dress up and I unzipped his pants.  He started to kiss me as I rubbed my hands across his back.  He ran his lips down my neck and pulled one of my straps off.  Vince came over to us.  "Jesus bro." He stepped away.  "Um, Colton, were gonna head home for the night." I got up and adjusted my dress back to it's normal form then latched on to Colton's arm.  "That's the second time I walked in on you guys, maybe I'm cursed." We walked out to the car and drove home.  I don't know what came over me tonight but I knew for sure that it was wrong to be drinking.  I was gonna plan on making an appointment with my doctor as soon as possible.