Chapter 7: Ashley

We went inside at about midnight and all of us went to our separate rooms for the night. I turned around to look at Colton. "So fiance." I looked at Colton. "What fiance." He leaned in to kiss me and I followed along. He pushed me back on the bed. "Let me get this stupid dress off of you." He started slipping it off of me and started kissing me to no end. I unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed my hands across his chest. "Colton what are these scars from?" He frowned. "I used to have an abusive mother as a child, but when my father found out, they split and I got taken away from my mother." I laid down right next to him and was rubbing the scars as i was listening. "I never really got to know her that well, so I just really knew my father." I looked at him. "I'm so sorry Colton, I am, living without a mother must have been really hard for you." "No actually, I felt more free and more willing to do things." I kissed him and then fell asleep on his chest.
I woke up a little early and thought I would go out and get some coffee. I opened the door quietly and saw that Vince was sitting at the table on his laptop. "Oh hey Ash, what you doing?" "I couldn't sleep that well, so I just woke up a little early, what are you doing?" "Oh just looking at the security camera, ever since a lot of robberies happened around the area I installed a camera by the hot tub. He was watching footage from a few nights ago and I watched with him and we both saw some raccoons until something unexpected happened. "Wait is that Hannah and Colton, what are they doing." Vince looked confused. "This was two nights ago, I was drunk that night." We watched them and I saw that they both got naked and we were both cheated on. I couldn't even speak. I held back the tears. "Excuse me for a moment." I slammed our door open. "You fucking traitor." Colton sprung awake. "Baby what are you talking about." "Don't baby me and me and Vince were watching the camera footage, great idea to fuck in the hot tub." I ran through the bathroom and into the closet. "Ash, I had to do that to get over her, it was a one time thing." I plopped my suitcase on the ground and threw my clothes inside. "Oh yeah and what did you think that would do to us, huh?" "Ash, please stop, it wasn't supposed to happen." "I don't believe you and I'm not gonna marry a cheater, so here." I threw my ring at his face and grabbed my suitcase and purse. "I'll come back for my makeup when your not here or have one of the girls drop it off at my house and don't bother coming back." "Ash, baby, please stay." Tiffany and Drake came out of their room and so did Jasmine and Blake. "What's going on?" "If you must know Tiffany, Colton has been banging Hannah." I opened the door and slammed it on my way out. Tiffany ran out right after me. "Ashley, let me take you home, I'm on your side now, that was a shitty thing for them to do." "Thank you Tiff, this means a lot." I hopped into Tiffany's car and she drove me home. I checked my phone and saw that I had some DMs on Instagram. They were from an old friend.  It was Jacob and he asked to have lunch with me.  I replied yes to him.  Tiffany pulled into my driveway and I got out of the car.  "Thanks Tiff for helping me." She smiled.  "No probs I'm willing to help out any of my besties, oh I'll also bring over anything you forgot later." I smiled.  "Thanks well I'll see you later bye." She waved as I watched her pull out of the driveway and drive away.  I walked inside my house and sighed as I plopped down on the couch.  I was lonely for once after two years and I felt free at the same time. 
Before I met with Jacob I slipped into a black strapped dress and pulled my hair back into a curly ponytail.  I felt like I looked good enough.