Chapter 8: Colton

Vince started to fight with me.  "You know, you have got a lot of nerve to think you can be screwing around with my girl." "Vince, it was only one time." He turned and looked at Hannah.  "And you, we will talk about this later." Vince got close to my face and pushed me into the wall.  "Now, we're gonna go right now." I slid off the wall and punched him right in the face.  He pushed me down on the couch but I rolled off and ran outside.  "This is what you get for fucking my girl." Hannah ran after him.  "Vince, enough, it's not his fault, it was my idea, I promise." He looked over at Hannah.  "What?" "It was my idea to do that with him because I thought there was a spark between us but then I realized I saw that spark in us and he's a man that is truly in love with Ash." Vince walked over to Hannah and pushed her into the pool.  "Hannah!" I jumped in to get her out.  "Go fuck yourself." I picked Hannah up and carried her out of the pool.  "You ok?" She nodded and got up to grab a towel.
I waited for a while and saw that Tiffany came inside the door.  "Tiffany where is she?" She rolled her eyes.  "She's at home, but she doesn't want to see you." I sighed and put my hands on my head.  "It's fine I'll go after her and find her." "You can't she's having lunch with someone." I was in shock, maybe it was with that sketchy guy who DMd her.  "I don't know, just some random guy." I ran out the door and got into my truck and started driving around to her house.  I didn't get too far when I passed her in the middle of town.  I turned my truck around to see where she was going.  I saw that she had walked inside this fancy restaurant and saw Jacob walk with her inside.  I was more mad than I could ever be that she actually thought we were over with.  I parked my car behind the restaurant for a little bit to wait for them to come out.