Mustafa: "I hope you have health insurance for it."

Ebenezer shakes his head at this as Danilo arrives at the agreed meeting point with Leo and Lyra.

Leo: "You guys okay?"

Ebenezer: "We're good, but I know dirty cops when I see it, those guys? Are definitely of that variety."

Lyra: "Doesn't get us Mendoza though, based off what Armando said? I imagine he won't exactly be taking long walks on the beach." She says.

The others are in agreement as Danilo gets an idea.

Danilo: "Well we know those two cops are a part of it, let's find out who they are and go from there... I'll handle getting their pictures, you four take it easy." He says searching his bag and pulls out a camera.

*Thirty minutes later.*

Danilo Martinez finds himself on a rooftop that has a great sightline on the police department of Reynosa. Luckily it's starting to get a bit dark so he'll be harder to see.

Danilo looks down at the police department finding some officers but none of them are the ones they saw earlier. He continues searching till his sights land on the two cops from earlier.

Danilo (Spanish): "Ah there you are." He says as he begins taking a few pictures of them as they seem concerned no doubt talking about earlier.

Danilo decides he got enough and quickly gets out before anyone notices him. He arrives at the meeting point that his team actually looks like they listened to his advice.

Leonard: "You're back, you got what you need?"

Danilo: "Plenty of it." He says pulling out his phone calling Taina who picks up.

Taina: "Dan, everything alright?"

Danilo: "We're good, I'm sending you some photo of cops I want to identify, Reynosa definitely has corrupt officials here." He says sending the pictures which Taina.

Taina sees these and begins running these pictures through the identification system.

Taina: "The cops you're looking at are Santiago Velez and Antonio Chavez, apparently they're decorated officers for Reynosa... I'll send you their home addresses, happy hunting Dan."

Danilo: "Thanks chica we'll call once we learn something." He says hanging and sees the addresses on his phone.

Ebenezer: "We bagging these guys tonight?"

Danilo: "We are, let's go get these pendejos."

*One hour later.*

At the address for Santiago's home, Danilo and his team are waiting patiently for Santiago to arrive. They are just using their sidearms since they are in a neighborhood and don't wanna risk a bullet going the buildings.

While that's a still risk with 9mm or 45 ACP, it's better than using 5.56.

Leonard holds his M18 equipped with a suppressor and red dot sight and adjusts his kevlar gloves.

Mustafa: "How did Mexico become this infested with drug cartels? Wasn't there only one Cartel in the 80's?"

Danilo: "Yes the Guadalajara Cartel led by the infamous El Padrino or the godfather in English. After his arrest in 89? He still held power but when 93 came around? He lost all forms of power and that's when his allies decided to fill that vacuum... Alvaro Silva and Los condenados? Being one of them." He says.

Everyone is silent by this as they can tell Danilo is gonna say more.

Danilo: "Los condenados and most drug cartels know how to play to people's weaknesses through violence or words, money and family mean everything here and if any of those things are threatened by the cartel? The innocent will always choose the cartel if it means their family can live safely and comfortably... Los condenados is a cockroach but one that understands how people work."

His attention is gained seeing a vehicle pull into Santiago's driveway. Santiago exits the vehicle heading inside his home.

Danilo: "Eben you stay here in case we need a quick getaway." He says with Ebenezer nodding in agreement. "Remember we move in fast."

Leo takes point as they around the back and cautiously opens a sliding door entering the dining room with no sign of Santiago.

Leo hears footsteps upstairs motioning this to the others. The four cautiously move up the stairs with Leo breathing lowly beneath his balaclava and hears a sink running.

Leo and Lyra stack up on one side of the door while Danilo and Mustafa do the same on the other side. Leo kicks the door open and quickly pins Santiago against the wall.

Leonard (Spanish): "Don't move a goddamn muscle." He growls as he guides Santiago out and slams him onto the floor and duct tapes his mouth while Lyra applies the cuffs to him.

Danilo: "We our target, start er up." He says to Eben over the com as he and his teammates escort Santiago out of his home and in the back of the van which they pile into.

Ebenezer drives off before anyone notices as Santiago is glaring at them all.

Danilo: "Alright that's one done, to the next address amigo." He says as Santiago realizes what he means and tries speaking out which annoys Danilo.

Danilo simply knocks Santiago out with the drive to Antonio's home which is more isolated but still being in the confines of Reynosa.

Ebenezer: "Danilo, we got a situation." He says with Danilo checking the front.

He sees Antonio interacting with who he assumes are his friends or fellow Cartel members.

Danilo: "Shit..."

Ebenezer: "We can still go in there, problem is the unknown of them being hostile." He says as Danilo's mind is running trying to think of what to do.

Danilo: "Fuck it, we're going in... Everyone watch your shots." He says sternly which everyone nods to.

Ebenezer drives a bit closer to the home as he looks back at Danilo who looks uncertain.

Ebenezer: "Don't doubt yourself Dan, either you make a choice and live with it or you don't." He states calmly as Danilo exits the can holding his 516 as it'll serve better as a deterrent.

The other three have their main weapons as well as they cautiously approach the house with Ebenezer staying back in case of an emergency.

The team stacks up on the door and sees it reinforced so kicking it won't work this time. Leo sighs and applies a breach charge strong enough to break a door open.

The team backs up slightly as they brace for explosion which demolishes the door to pieces. The team enters aiming their weapons at unarmed people as they immediately get on the ground.

Danilo (Spanish): "Where's Antonio!?" He growls as one of them points in the direction of the kitchen.

Danilo enters the kitchen and sees Antonio running out of the house. Danilo gives chase making it outside and lines up the shot hitting Antonio right in the calf causing him to fall over.

Danilo rushes over kicking Antonio in the face knocking him out. Danilo quickly applies cuffs to Antonio with his teammates arriving.

Danilo: "Let's go let's go!" He says with Mustafa and Leonard lifting Antonio as they rush back to the van getting in.

Ebenezer drives off as he looks at the team.

Ebenezer: "You guys okay?"

Lyra: "Yeah I'd say so, Let's just get out of here, I could use some damn sleep."

Everyone is in agreement as Danilo looks at the knocked out cops as he is optimistic about the next few days.