Igito, Aryan, and Hugo are the ones who always play with that child to not make him feel lonely.

"Where's my brother? I miss him a lot." He said while pouting.

He didn't see his brother for quite some time, and it made him slightly upset since he missed his brother so much.

"Your brother is not here for the time being. It's going to take 1 or 2 years for you to meet him again because he has to do something."

"Huh? Why? Is that because he's in love? Is that why he leaves me alone?" He asked with teary eyes.

Oh, this kid! Did he even know what love was?

"Urm. I can't say it's not true because it is, but I'm sure this time he's trying to live a good life and enjoy his youth." Aryan said with a cool smile, but Ishak didn't seem to understand that.

"Brother, always leave me alone. Did he hate me that much?"

He started to question what his place was in his brother's heart. He might be small, but he's more mature and smart than people think.

"Who said he hated you? Your brother is just a little bit stupid. He doesn't know how to express his feelings. It's not like he hates you."

Aryan is trying to soothe the child, who seems like he's going to cry at any time.

"That's right, kid. Your brother is an idiot who doesn't know anything about love. He's stupid. It would be better if you didn't grow up like him." Igito added a playful voice.

"Then, where's Brother? Take me to him!"

"Hey kid. Didn't we tell you? You're not going to meet him for the time being." Igito said with a calm voice, but Ishak is furious when they don't want to bring him to his brother.

"Brother Igito is an idiot! You don't even know where my brother is!"

Igito, who didn't really like kids, felt a slight headache.

"Haaa, this kid is really..."

"Ishak. Come here."

Aryan called him with a calm voice. Know that Igito could never handle a child.

Ishak immediately ran toward Aryan and sat on his lap with a hopeful face.

"Brother Ayan, I want to meet my brother."

"I'm sorry, but that's hard."

"Why?"

"Because your brother is trying to find someone who can live with him for the rest of his life."

"Huh? I can also live with my brother for the rest of his life! Why would he look for someone else? Did he want to throw me away?"

"This kid. How can you think like that? It's not like that. He's a man. It's normal for a man to go out and look for a woman who can take care of him and love him."

"But I can do the same!"

"When you grow up, you will leave him."

"Why would I leave my brother? I'm not going to leave my brother, even though he always leaves me alone!"

"You're too young to understand, but you will not be with him forever. You have a life to live. Your brother just went to find his soulmate. Once you grow up, you will want to find your own soulmate like your brother did."

This word is hard for a child like Ishak to understand, but for some reason, he needs to tell him about it even though it's clear he doesn't know what he's talking about.