Chapter 5

As he observed Delisha who was walking alone in the city, Ian grinned. Nobody is standing by her side.

He raised an eyebrow since he frequently heard from his men that they had trouble getting close to her because Damien had assigned his guards to protect Delisha.

Damien's subordinates always stay around her whenever she goes out somewhere, but this time there was no one with her.

He just arrived in China last night, and today he keeps following Delisha wherever she goes.

Following her around is just so much fun. Ian also didn't understand how following someone like this could be so interesting. He enjoyed her facial changes and reactions.

She didn't do anything except keep visiting places she had never been and sit there for an hour doing nothing.

If it was Ian in the past, he would never waste his time on doing nothing like Delisha did, but for some reason, he can't help but waste his time by following her around.

He didn't care if she just sat there for an hour.

He just needs to see her, and everything will look interesting.

Perhaps he has gone crazy or maybe he just wants some reason to keep going around without making her aware of his existence.

If she knew that he followed her around, she wouldn't like it, and she might run away.

There's a high possibility that he can't reach out to her once she gets away from him, so he had to be extra careful in order to not look suspicious in her eyes.

Even though her family didn't have a good relationship with her, Damien's existence will make it hard for him to reach her since he's her brother and it looks like he actually cares about her.

If he starts to protect her on his own, it won't be good for Ian, who wants to keep Delisha by his side.

"How should I approach her so as not to look suspicious?" He tapped his own chin with a troubled look in his face.

Thinking how he should go and talk to her without looking suspicious. If he approaches her now, what should he say to her?

She would be suspicious of him if he just appeared in front of her out of nowhere, so he can't do that.

"Hurm? What the hell, there's a bug around her." And suddenly, he saw a suspicious man who kept following her.

He knows something smells wrong, and he knows Delisha notices it too.

It looks like Damien put someone by her side because there were too many bugs trying to get her.

"Is she able to protect herself?"

He wonders whether he should go and help her or just watch.

He can't let them hurt her, and of course he won't let them lay even a finger on her.

"Huh? Wait, isn't this a good chance? If they try to hurt her, then I can approach her without looking suspicious." He smiled as he spoke.

"Go ahead. Hurt her so that I can talk to her. So that I can go and save her." He said so as he watched them carefully.

Delisha started to walk faster than before, and he excitedly followed them.

When he saw them starting to expose themselves in front of her, he looked rather excited.

Like a perfect drama there's literally no one around them.

"You're Celine Aquila, aren't you?" The man with the black mask asked with a firm voice.