Chapter 9

When she arrives at the airport, she can feel an intense gaze following her.

She knew that those men have been following her since they were in the plane, but she just acted calm and didn't show that she realised about their movement.

Even until now, she has tried to act as naturally as possible and tried to find a way to get out of this situation.

But, before she could even successfully run away, she was grabbed by a mystery man who was wearing all black. She gave him a confused look but still looked calm.

"Why did you run away? Do you really think you're going to be safe if you run away?"

A rugged man twisted his mouth in annoyance.

"Please don't touch me sir..."

She pulled her hand from the man's grasp with a rough movement that made the man shocked, as he didn't expect that she would treat him that way.

She's actually so brave.

She didn't tremble when they caught her, which was enough to say that she's different from others.

"Oh. So do you expect me to follow what you said?"

"Yes. I expected that you would at least respect me. So take your hands off me!"

She wasn't really scared of the man who chased her, but she was scared of the monster that was sleeping inside her.

She has finally been able to get rid of the monster inside her after converting to Islam, but these man keeps coming after her and forcing her to let out the monster she has sealed inside her body.

"You seem to be smart but not that smart." He said.

The man chuckled and grabbed her by the collar, throwing her towards his man, who was waiting for them.

"Let's kill her before someone comes to save her again. This b*tch has a lot of protector." One of them said.

'Am I really going to die like this?'

She was hit on the face as she was thrown to the ground, and her face turned pale.

"Come here."

Delisha struggled and bit the hand of the man as he came closer and tried to grab her by the neck.

"You’re going to die anyway, so be quiet."

Who in hell will die? She never said she would die! She's not going to die! She only arrived in Japan two days ago, and now someone says that she's going to die. How funny is that, right? She didn't come here to die!

Slap!

The man who was bitten by Delisha smirked as he slapped her on the face. The fishy taste of blood wafted into her mouth.

"There’s no point in struggling, is there?"

"Don’t touch me! I'm not going to stay still!"

She screamed for nothing when a rough, old hand, drenched in sweat, grabbed her neck. She couldn’t even scream as her neck was blocked by the gradually tightening hand.

The man bared his teeth and laughed.

"What can you even do?"

She tried to claw his hand with her nails, but he grabbed her wrist. The grip was so strong that he bruised her wrist.

The monster inside her was screaming to be let out. Of course, her desire to kill all these men, but she didn't want to do that.

She fights with her inner self in order to keep herself from letting out her dangerous side. If she let out her hidden side, this place would turn into a bloody place for real.