Chapter 3

"Igito, do you know who's the woman who wore a red dress last night?"

Igito, who enjoyed the tea in Ian's office, immediately looked at his blue eyes.

Is this the reason why he called him and asked him to come to his office? He even prepared tea and biscuits for Igito.

Of course, it's not like Ian at all.

Ian has always acted cold whenever Igito has come to visit him. So he feels weird about his attitude this time.

After all, this is the first time Ian has ever made a move like this.

At first, Igito thought he must be crazy after the party, but it turns out he wants to know something. That's why he did something he had never done before.

This guy is really weird.

"Who are you referring to? There were so many women who wore a red dress last night."

There were so many women in red dresses that attended the party last night, and Ian just asking if he can remember each one of them.

After all, he didn't really care about them since that party was held just for fun.

"The woman you spoke last night. She even hid herself on the balcony. You should know since she was the only one who didn't interact with others."

Igito immediately knew who he meant. He quietly stared at Ian, who was only focused on his paper job.

He still asked, even though he was busy doing his job.

At that moment, Igito can feel something unusual will happen.

This man has never been interested in anyone, and even if he were, it would only be when he wanted to kill someone.

"Why? You have never cared about anyone especially women."

"I just think that she seems interesting."

"That sounds weird. Do you fall in love with her at first sight?"

"Don't make a stupid assumption, Igito."

"Well, you're the one who falls in love at first sight."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

Ian gave him a death stare, and Igito could only laugh at him.

"Stop that and tell me who she is."

Ian said with a low voice. telling him that he's not kidding.

"You're literally not fun, Ian. Tsk. Well, I think you must talk about Celine. She's my childhood friend too, and her name is Celine Aquila."

He said as he calmly ate the cookies.

"Celine Aquila? You're not giving me a fake name, are you?"

"Hey. Do you think I'm that bad? Come on, Ian. I'm your friend."

"Sometimes, friend is someone we cannot believe in."

"Urgh. You're so mean. I wonder how in the hell I became your friend."

Ian didn't say anything and immediately took out his phone and sent a message to his aide, Hugo, to find out more information about the woman named Celine.

Igito smiles, knowing what Ian is trying to do. Sometimes he feels bad for Celine.

This man isn't going to let anything that caught his attention go away like that. He wants to have it.

"I will get going first, Ian."

"Yeah sure."

It's not going to be okay for Celine once Ian took an interest in her, and he's the one to blame in this situation.