Chapter 12

Aryan laughed at Igito word.

Igito, who suddenly went back to Italy, immediately stopped at Ian's company, which is being handled by Aryan for the time being.

This company is the one that covered up all the dirty things they did. No one can investigate this company because Ian was a good player.

He used everything in his power to control people with money. If they become useless, he kills them and disposes of their dead bodies.

"Did he find her? So how is it going?" Aryan asked because he's interested in Ian's weird love story.

That cold man has never been in love, so when the moment he likes someone arrives, of course he's excited to know what progress he has made to seduce her.

Yeah.

He was actually slightly worried that Ian might do something stupid, but he doesn't have the power to stop him.

"I don't know what he's going to do, but I know it's going to be interesting from now on. Too bad, because I have a lot of work here. If not, I would be by his side to watch how his love story is going."

Igito was clearly upset because he didn't have the chance to watch the crazy drama between Ian and Delisha.

"Urgh. Too bad. But, you can ask Hugo to tell you what happens from time to time, right?"

Aryan gave a suggestion while his hands were still moving on paper and his eyes were still stuck close to the computer screen.

He didn't even glance at Igito since he had so many things to handle. Ian really left all the work to him. Did Ian want him dead from overwork?

But nothing will change. He's more interested in what's going to change in his life, so he was willing to do something he hated like this.

"That's true, and I got some interesting news from Hugo... He said that Ian didn't kill the man who wounded him."

Aryan eyes that were originally focused on the computer screen immediately look at Igito.

He wanted to see whether he lied or not, but the eyes were too sincere. It's clear that Igito's not lying about that.

"Are you kidding me? How can he leave the person who hurt him? He's not that generous."

"He's in love, you know."

"Who's in love?"

Someone suddenly interrupted their conversation with a calm voice.

"Oh my. Ishak Luciano. What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here, right?" Igito greets him with a smile on his face.

Ishak Luciano is Ian's only family.

He's the only one he didn't kill when he wiped out all of his family.

He was only 8 months old the moment Ian killed all humans in that house after he inherited his father's company.

It's been six years since that incident, and Ishak is now six years old. He's still a child, and sometimes people even mistake him for Ian's child.

Ian never really took care of him, but whenever they go out together, people think Ishak is Ian's child because they look pretty similar.

But, Ian didn't know how to take care of a child, so he paid someone to raise him in his house; he isn't always home, so they don't meet that often.

Even so, it's clear that the kid really likes him because whenever he sees Ian, he always runs toward him.

It's awkward, but Ian didn't push him away. He just treated him awkwardly.