They came into the room with a somewhat uncomfortable mind, but when they woke up the next day, the entire house is completely different.

A shiny, polished sink, a white and dry bathroom, and a dust-free living room.

The narrow and messy accommodation was completely changed to look like it's new.

It must have been cleaned again.

Yi Chan, who did not go to bed even after that, seemed to have been doing something all night long. Because he was sitting in the living room looking at the laptop until morning.

Then he was a little surprised.

The look in his eyes was so unusual that it gave them goosebumps.

"He wasn't that clean before, right? He's got low stamina, quiet, no presence, but............."

Yes, he was definitely that kind of person. He has poor stamina, is quiet, and has no sense of existence. But now... ... ... ... .

Does everyone think the same? Roa started.

"After the accident, he became a completely different person."

Then Jae-won responded.

"right. He used to be the dirtiest."

"Yes, I've seen him wear the same clothes for more than a week."

"He eat ramen every day because he doesn't want to wash the dishes."

"His words were only two words a day."

"He couldn't even make eye contact with the teachers."

At the words of the two guys, Siwoo also nodded and joined him.

"But it has changed."

Yeah, it's different. And a very positive outcome at that.

"Don't you think he has gotten a little cooler? It seems like it's shining."

Jaewon nodded at Roa's words and imitated Yi Chan at once.

"Isn't it cool when he just sit still and smile like this?"

"that's right."

As Roa hit the wall with his hand, Hanjun, who was still lying on the bed, got up.

"All right."

In terms of bluntness, it was originally Han Jun, who was second only to Yi Chan.

If Lee Chan is timid and can't bring himself to speak, Han Joon is the type to keep his mouth shut because he's annoyed.

Hanjun finally opened his mouth.

"He's the leader."

"Ah, that's right. Yi Chan hyung is the leader."

Lee Chan is the leader of L.I.T.

The oldest is Han Joon, but he doesn't talk too much, so he passes.

Then, either Lee Chan or Siwoo should do it, but Siwoo insisted that Lee chan, who had an early birthday, should be the leader.

No matter how much they are of the same age, Lee Chan's March 3rd and Siwoo's November 7th. He said Lee Chan was a big brother for a long time.

Behind him was a strong feeling that he did not want to become a leader even if he died.

The quiet Lee Chan didn't even say a word against Si Woo, and eventually was chosen as the leader.

Lee Chan, who was like that, has changed. It's also very positive

That's right. That's very good. Yes