ꗃ Day 2 ! Silas

Începe de la început

Even though it wasn't meant to be funny, some people around us still laughed.

She fumed. "Let me fini-"

"No." I cut her off again. "Now please get the fuck out of my way. You have until 5 to get the hell out of my way."

I started to count, but instead of moving away, she straightened herself and planted her feet firmer into the ground.

By 3 I was already mentally prepared to take the blame for choking her and go to jail if it meant my other things were safe. But unfortunately, right after I said two, Yeonjun appeared between us and pushed us apart.

"Stop it you two." He said, then pulled my sleeve. "Come on."

I gave her one last glare before he grabbed my wrist and forcefully dragged me away.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Yeonjun whispered to me once we were outside his first period.

"I wasn't." I snapped at him. "Now let go of me." He immediately dropped my wrist as if it was a hot pan.

"We, we can't be doing this." He sighed.

"Doing what?" I asked him.

"Gosh, what happened to you?" He glared at me.

"I don't know. Maybe because everything about my life changed yesterday." I snapped at him. I never did that, especially to him. I was just...mad. At something and nothing in particular.

He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. Then he looked right into my eyes and said firmly, "I don't regret my decision."

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"What happened?" Minjoo asked me right after 2nd period, handing me a bottle of orange juice.

"I got a 100," I answered as a matter-of-fact, gratefully accepting it and taking a sip from it.

"I don't care about that," She swatted her hand. "I don't even have trig. I mean what's really wrong."

I looked them in the eyes. "Are you really asking me that?"

She shrugged. "Just checking in."

"Did you check in on Kagome? Wait, how are you feeling?" I asked them.

She hesitated for a second before answering. "I'm...fine."

"No you're not." I scoffed.

"Well, you're not either. You hate Seulyoon, but you're not snappy with her. Or on the verge of violence."

I sighed. I didn't want to tell her, and neither did I want her to know. Yes, I knew she wouldn't tell anyone. But, admitting it would make it more real.

"Coping method," I replied.

She shrugged. "Are we going to have a meeting today?"

I actually hadn't thought of that yet. I was so busy worrying about everything, I forgot about the most vital part: what were we as a group going to do?