ꗃ Day 1 ! Kai

Today was supposed to be a very happy day for me

Today was supposed to be a very happy day for me. Today was mine and Boeun's 6 month anniversary. It wasn't that long, but it was a milestone.

We had the whole day planned. Every second of it. Obviously, we were going to be celebrating after school. Why would we do it during school?

I was so happy and excited, I woke up 3 minutes before my alarm and started getting ready as soon as possible. When I arrived to my closet I had a meltdown.

What was I supposed to wear? What would she like me to wear? Why was I acting like this? I've never thought much about what I was wearing before, but I really wanted to wear something other than my normal jersey and jeans today. I wanted to look like I put something thought into it today.

So, today I decided to wear a jacket with a white shirt underneath and, of course, jeans.

I looked at myself in the mirror and once I was satisfied with my outfit, I looked away and at my phone.

I was about to text Boeun but when I opened my phone, I saw a notification. I furrowed my brows because I don't remember having turned on the notifications for gmail.

Maybe if my phone decided for itself that I needed to see that email, maybe it really was important.

When I opened the email, I wanted to laugh.

Dear Kim Hyungjoon,
I know what you did, I know everything. I know that you [ redacted ].
No need to lie to me, I know that you did it. And I have proof too.
Though I have an offer to make, figure out who The Creator is and I'll remove any evidence of your crime. But if you don't, I'll expose you.
Good luck, and you have until 11:59 pm on Friday.
Sincerely,

The Creator.
P.S. The same email has been sent to Kim Hyunki, Zhang Yulan, Silas Han, Ji Boeun, Kim Yeonjun, Tomori Kagome, and Yoo Minjoo

There was no way any asshole in the school found out. Most of them can't even do the homework on their own. No way would they be able to hack into a session.

At least that's what I think. So I laughed and texted Boeun. Then I stuffed my phone into my pocket.

I mentally thought in my head that I musn't tell Kagome. Nope. Especially since her name was in the email as well.

Well, she now knows I have a deadly secret but she doesn't know what it is. And I know she has a deadly secret too.

What bugs me is that that Boeun has a secret too. I thought I knew her, but I guess I didn't as much as I thought I did.

If I told them, nothing bad would happen. If they said something about me, I could say the same thing back. But I couldn't tell anyone because I couldn't bring myself to admit it.

I pushed these thoughts aside, and then I left. Then I left.

»»————- ♔ ————-««