## App Info

TW ! Murder, death, strong language, blackmailing,
drugs, suicide, sex, human trafficking

(more to be added)

Do you trust me?

What about with your deepest secret?

Bad idea, I'll share it. Unless you find out who I am.

Vivid Halls Highs School, a pretty normal high school. It has the same crappy teachers, students, cafeteria food. People make out in the hallways and staff rush to rip them apart. They wouldn't care less about life because they were living it freely.

In 2017, a site popped up. It was called 'Gossip Box'. At first, it was fine. The site revealed tiny crushes, athlete arguments, and many other petty topics that kept them up-to-date. But, soon it started to get worse.

The app started revealing things about kids that they wouldn't like sharing. They would gang up and start laughing at the poor kid, but it was only a matter of time before the creator got to the student that had laughed at the expense of another and exposed them as well.

The Creator. That's what they called the maker of this damned app.

No one knows who the Creator is, but they keep trying to find them.

Out of the blue, the two most students of each grade is given a task from the creator. Fgure out their identity, or else they'll reveal their most horrible secret. One that could land them in jail in the information went out.

They have 5 days and no place to start, will they find The Creator? Or will they rot in jail?

Do we have to work together?

Unless you want your secret out. So be my guest

Sammii Speaks !

Hello, thank you for checking out my applyfic! This is a mystery applyfic that will revolve around the 8 main characters trying to find the Creator in 5 days, so it won't be very long. This applyfic will also not have any picture because wattpad's being a bitch recently and not allowing people to view photos and gifs.