ꗃ Day 1 ! Hyunki

Did I stay up all night to study for the test in AP chem? You bet

Did I stay up all night to study for the test in AP chem? You bet. So I was the first one to know about the emails.

The emails came at around 3 am, when I was putting finishing touches on the project for the nth time. My phone suddenly lit up, and at first I thought it was one of the kids from school asking for last minute notes. I peered at the screen and noticed it was an email.

It wasn't a new tactic, but people seemed to think no one's yet thought of the idea.

I was about to brush it off when I noticed the subject of the email.

'I Know What You Did'.

It sent chills down my spine and thought it was just a sick prank, but I was curious so I opened it. Did they really know or were they just bluffing?

Dear Kim Hyunki,
I know what you did, I know everything. I know that you [ redacted ].
No need to lie to me, I know that you did it. And I have proof too.
Though I have an offer to make, figure out who The Creator is and I'll remove any evidence of your crime. But if you don't, I'll expose you.
Good luck, and you have until 11:59 pm on Friday.
Sincerely,

The Creator.
P.S. The same email has been sent to Han Soojun, Zhang Yulan, Kim Hyungjoon, Ji Boeun, Kim Yeonjun, Tomori Kagome, and Yoo Minjoo

Holy. Fuck.

No no no no no no. This can not be happening. How did they even know?!

Of course I knew someone would eventually find out, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I expected it to be a few years at least. After I'd long graduated college and gotten a solid job. Then I would have a good lawyer who'd defend me and tell everyone it was false.

But I couldn't have all that in 9th grade.

My heart started beating way too fast and I tried to take deep breaths to calm myself down but it didn't work. So I went downstairs and took a drink of water.

I walked upstairs and started to walk back to my room and stopped in front of Yeonjun-hyung's room. In just a few hours, he would wake up and check his phone and then hate me for the rest of his life. Why not make it happen faster?

»»————- ♔ ————-««

In school, I waited for Yeonjun outside the school gates. He'd headed to SIlas's house the minute he needed to get out to head to school. I didn't stop him, it jarred him pretty bad.

Once he arrived, he looked hurt. Silas was trailing just behind him, looking hurt as well. The only difference was that Yeonjun looked mad while Silas looked sad.

Yeonjun didn't say bye or anything to Silas and beelined to me the moment we made eye contact. He forced a smile on his face and said hi. We didn't say anything after that.

"Bye," he finally said as we arrived to Korean History and we parted.

Normally, I was a model student. Raising my hands before the teacher even finished asking the questions but today I couldn't focus.