ꗃ Day 2 ! Silas

My alarm had been ringing for the past 15 minutes, but I didn't want to go and turn it off

My alarm had been ringing for the past 15 minutes, but I didn't want to go and turn it off. I wanted the alarm to drown out all the thoughts of yesterday, both before and after the meeting.

For now, it wasn't working. I was still thinking about everything. Especially the two tests today. Seriously, who's idea was it to allow multiple tests on the same day?

After about 15 minutes of that horrid ringing, I got out of bed and turned off my alarm. I rubbed my face with both my hands and sighed. The day hadn't even begun but I knew it would be long.

After getting ready for school, I didn't even stop for breakfast. Even though my family looked at me weirdly, they didn't ask any questions. Probably thought it was because of the tests. At least the two tests had a benefit.

At school, nothing happened. What would happen? I was still acting 'normal'. Schedule was probably the only constant thing we had left.

Or maybe not because I saw Lee Seulyoon leaning on my locker.

I sighed and told her, "Move."

She raised her eyebrow, "Or what?"

"Please Seulyoon, not here. Not now." I said, trying to push her out of the way. But boy was she strong because she didn't budge.

"What do you even think I'm going to say?' She scoffed.

"You know what?" I put my hands in the air and took a deep breath in. "Get the fuck out of my way."

"Oh wow," she said sarcastically, doing jazz hands. "The student body president cusses."

"I'd seriously recommend you get the fuck out of my way," I glared at her.

"Or what?" She fired back with a glare of her own.

"What the hell is this supposed to do? What do you think it will do? Are you still upset that I won? Because if that's what this is about, what is this going to do? I can't do shit. I can't 'make' you president or whatever the fuck you're thinking I can. Because the school voted for me, not my fault if they didn't want you."

I was seriously on my last nerve. If she stayed there another second, I think I'd start choking her. Even though I hated her, I didn't hate her that much. If she stayed another second, I think I'd let go of all my stress. The email, my secret, my life, brainstorming, breaking up, homework, tests, and probably some other stuff I forgot. Long story short, if she didn't leave things were going to get real ugly real fast.

She took a step forward. "Who the fuck do you think you are t-"

"I'm the student body president." I deadpanned.