I found out I was smiling by the time I finished reading the small note and almost cautioned myself for that.

What happened to the all-professional mode, just that No one has ever gone to such length for me and how the hell did he find out about where I stay?

Well, he's the almighty Viturin Costello, finding where I stay is so far the easiest thing for him to do.

I brought the dress out to properly check it and was rather marveled. It wasn't entirely my style but it was too lovely to reject.

I look sexy in anything I wear so I'm not the type to wear the too sexy clothes, but I can't say the same for this dress, For one the back is entirely open with interlocked strips stopping at the lower back close to my bum.

A smaller strip was made at the front to hold the breasts together showing a significant amount of me to everyone. Diamond look-alike crystals were used to pattern the hand, there's no way it could be real diamonds, he wouldn't spend so much money on me.

A side parting at the left side that I'm sure will most definitely expose my left thigh and had a perfect straight cut making it even more difficult to hide my perfect shape.

Does he think I'm some kind of prostitute for him to send me such a provocative dress just for a party?

Dressing sexy for a man who is supposed to be a target I shouldn't get romantically involved with seems suspicious.

I had the urge to call him but I couldn't. I decided instead to try the dress and found out it sat comfortably on me.

I loved it but I also pity the guys who will see me, I will be making a new friend which might as well be another tool for me.

One of the rules as a secret agent is never to get attached or leave traces in any mission, I'm practically a living ghost, not even sure of a grave encrypted with my name when I die.

I took off the dress and just when I wanted to lay it back in I found the pieces of jewelry, matching the shoes which I didn't notice before.

He thought about it so thoroughly that he had a complete set of outfits sent over, except the undies.

They're just so beautiful to look away from. The necklace matched the crystal used to pattern my dress with a bigger one as the pendant. The earrings too and even the bangles, I'm sure he had fake diamond crystals made. But it was too good to be called fake.

*****

The next day, I was done before 8, and like a child waiting for candy, I patiently waited for him with my heart skyrocketing with each passing second.

Dressing up beautifully isn't a problem for me, I got that as a special training but no matter how good I think I am, I'm nervous about his comments.

I was worried if he'd like me in the dress he bought for me, I'm stupid but I can't help it.

No man has ever reduced me to this extent, anxious, nervous, and agitated.

My eyes were on my doorstep footage constantly checking the time.

When I saw the black Bentley pulling up in the driveway I unknowingly got excited.

I quickly got my bag and rushed over to the door.

Why was I so excited over nothing? It should be work, work should be registered in my head and not some pointless emotions that will soon go away.

I took a halt and mentally cautioned myself to be more composed so as not to disgrace myself before him.

I looked at my door and waited for him to come down from the car.

I walked closer to the car, if he was not coming down then I should go closer, maybe he was expecting me to get in the car myself.

Just when I wanted to open the back door the driver's door opened and out stepped Andrade momentarily sweeping me off my feet with his charming eyes.

He looked at me longer with no known expression on his face. But I know for sure he'll be stunned, I'm just too confident in my appearance.

When he realized he was staring, he looked away sharply before walking over to my side.

He opened the passenger door without even uttering a word to me.

Yeah! That's true, we should still be keeping malice.

"He sent you instead?"

He didn't reply but just held the door open for me.

"If you want me to ride in there with you then you have to stop this attitude, where are you taking me?"

He looked at me, once again captivating me in his eyes. It's just too impossible not to.

"I'm taking you to the boss."

He gave a low reply and I smirked.

Well, that's better. The previous nervousness is gone and with him, I feel reassured.

I slid into the car and the moment I did and with each passing second my nervousness increased...

Why the hell do I care about his comments?

Hooked DangerouslyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara