Right or wrong

"A quest to defend."

11 | 12

Viturin

I walked into the big hall to see the crowd almost turning to a mob.

The both parties were at an angry interlock, possibly trying to hold out.

I saw Carlo sitting on a desk twirling the gun in his hands. He looked nonchalant of the uproar almost about to break out.

He saw me and a huge smirk erupted on his face. He got up, walked to me, holding my eyes in a threatening angry stance.

Vee must have annoyed him so much that he dared to look into my eyes to threaten me silently.

"Look who's here."

His men formed a semi circle behind him, while my men also took the same defending stance.

I subconsciously touched the gun always attached to my waist, I know one wrong move might result in both parties getting hurt.

"You got down here sooner than I thought."

I kept quiet, watching every of his movements as he advanced towards me one step at a time.

When he found out I wasn't moving, he stopped in his tracks and burst out laughing.

Is he a psychopath?

I waited till he finished laughing then began to take slow threatening steps towards him, scanning the men behind him.

I gestured that my men remain standing where they are and moved towards his own party.

"When I gave you this part years back I gave you a warning."

I said them one word after the other. I slowly began to retrieve my gun which caused the both party to cock their guns and point them at each other.

Carlo just stood there, the usual smirk disappearing from the corner of his lips.

"You were on your knees begging me not to destroy your family. Just look at what that caused me."

He began to chuckle while taking steps behind.

"You think this is my fault?. You really think it's my fault. I was here when your nuisance of a brother came to me."

He just called Vee a nuisance. I know he is, but no one should call him name at my face.

He kept quiet after observing how twisted my face became.

"He's a nuisance and you're a fool. A fucked up piece of shit."

He pointed his gun at me, murmuring curses that I could faintly hear.

"You want to shoot me?"

He should know better than pointing a gun at me, for each shot one of his member might be dead.

I know my ways of handling things and he should learn not to mess with me.

I just know how to mercilessly deal with my opponent that they won't have any option than to fall on their knees.