"About an hour," Harry replied, kissing Louis' forehead. "Why do you ask?"

Louis bit his bottom lip nervously. "How do you think... how do you think everyone is going to react? To us being a couple, I mean."

Harry soothingly ran his fingers through Louis' fringe. "I think they are going to think it is great."

"Really?" Louis asked, still unsure.

"Yes," Harry said, placing a soft kiss on Louis' lips. "And if they don't, then they can go fuck themselves."

Louis let out a low chuckle. "I suppose."

"Yeah. I am always right."

Louis huffed. "Right."

"Hey!" Harry gave him an offended look. Louis just bopped his nose. Harry scrunched up his nose at the touch.

"Isn't it funny?" Louis questioned, placing his hand on Harry's thigh.

"What is?" Harry asked, his voice low.

"It's just... that I used you hate you, you know," Louis began. It was fun, thinking back to that time. It seemed like another life, "and now... I am head over heals in love with you."

"Hmm," Harry hummed. "I guess it is kind of funny."

"Yeah." Louis nodded a little to himself. "But I suppose that is what happens when you share a room together for almost a year."

"Hmm, you are right," Harry mumbled, kissing Louis' lips softly. It was in that moment that Leo returned, paper-bags in his arms.

Leo opened the door to the Bentley, getting into the vehicle. When sat, he turned around in his seat and gave the boys their food. "Here."

"Thanks," Louis said, smiling at Leo before grabbing the food.

"All right," Leo said, "next stop; Rose Canyon boarding school."

***

It was weird to see it again. The buildings, the greenhouse in the distance, the few students walking around on the grounds around the school. Yet, it also felt like coming home. It was here that Niall was. Liam and Zayn. And their room, with their record player and their three beds, though, only one was in use.

As the car strolled up the driveway to the school, the few students were outside, all locked their eyes onto it, starting to whisper with each other. Louis couldn't hear what they were saying, but he didn't need to. Everyone knew about them. And before long, everyone would know that they had returned to the school.

Leo stopped the car in front of the school, turning around in his seat to look at them. "Mr Tomlinson, Prince Harry, you two go. I will take care of your luggage."

"Thanks," Harry breathed, smiling at him. There were a nervous twitch to his eyes. Louis placed a soothing hand on Harry's thigh, rubbing circles into the fabric of the jeans with his thumb.

"You all right there, love?" he asked, his voice merely above a whisper.

"Yeah." Harry nodded hastily. "I am good, all right, yeah."

Louis couldn't help but chuckle slightly at him. "Weren't it you who said just an hour ago that there was nothing to worry about?"

Harry scoffed. "I don't think there is anything to worry about. But I am still nervous."

"I know, love, I know." Louis kissed his shoulder. "But we have to face it at some point."

"That point being now."

"No shit."

"Hey!" Harry whacked him on the arm. "Rude!"

"Whatever." Louis rolled his eyes fondly. "I don't really want to face anyone yet. So... let's just hurry through the castle and go to the boys' room, yeah? I miss them."