All Alone

A lil' smut in this one as well.

Live with it.

I also apologize for this chapter not being as good... had some writers block during it.

The train boarded from the station ten a.m. January third. Harry and Louis waved goodbye from the window of the train. Louis' sisters, Betty and Charles waved back from the other side of the glass.

Louis was sad to be leaving them, but he was also excited to get back to the school. And he was more than excited to see all of his friends again.

They hadn't been able to find Niall, Liam and Zayn while out on the perron, but after texting a little back and forth in the group chat, Louis and Harry knew they could find them in last wagon. So after the train had started, and Louis' family were no longer visible, they started moving down the aisle between booths, through wagon after wagon, until they arrived in the last one.

The boys were sitting at a booth down in the corner and as soon as Niall saw them, he jumped from his seat and ran toward them. He lunged himself at Louis, grinning broadly.

"Tommo!" Niall exclaimed, hugging Louis close to him. Louis let out a small, "Hi, Nigel" but Niall was already gone, jumping onto Harry. "Hazza!"

"Hey," Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms about Niall. "Good to see you, mate."

"You too," Niall grinned and pinched Harry's cheek. "Damn, you look all grown up."

Harry let out a small chuckle.

"We have only been apart for two weeks, Niall," Louis said, rolling his eyes and moving into the booth where Liam and Zayn sat. "Hey, guys."

"Hey," Zayn said. "Did you enjoy break?"

Louis couldn't help the fond look that washed over his features. "Yeah, it was really good."

Liam let out a small chuckle. "You look love sick."

Louis shook his head lightly, trying to act casual. "Nah, man, just happy to see my family." He was happy to see family, definitely, but then there was Harry. Just thinking about the time they had spent together made him feel all giddy and happy.

Louis found himself looking at the curly-haired boy as he talked with Niall, still standing on the aisle.

Acting like they were nothing to each other was going to be hard. Louis could already feel it. Feel it in the way he wanted to ask Harry to sit in his lap. Feel it in the way he wanted to run his fingers lovingly through the other boy's curls. Feel it in the way that he wanted to kiss him right there, in that moment.

Finally, Harry and Niall finished talking and sat down in the booth. Harry next to Louis, Niall shooing Liam over onto Zayn's lap, taking his place.

"How was your stay at Louis', Harry?" Zayn asked as he placed his arms around Liam's waist.

"Very nice." Harry nodded a little stiffly. Louis caught on to the way his lips quirked up in a barely there smile.

Zayn hummed in response and while no one was looking, Louis' hand found it's way to Harry's thigh under the table.

***

Harry threw Louis against the wall of their room as soon as they entered it, claiming Louis' lips immediately.

Louis groaned into Harry's mouth, placing his hands in Harry's hair. Harry's hands were placed firmly on Louis' waist as they kissed, pressing him firmly against the wall.

"I want to make you feel good again," Harry panted as he pulled back slightly, breathing for air.

They hadn't done anything other than kissing since New Year's Eve, since they had wanted to spend the last three days in the company of Louis' family as much as possible, being too tired for anything else when they finally had gone to sleep at night.