Epilogue

6 months later

Gigantomachia's radio music filled the forest air that was accompanied by the tweeting sounds of birds hidden within the trees.

Chikazoku shakily picked up his own thermos as he stared down the giant like he was going to pick him up and eat him at any moment.

"He's not going to bite," Midoriya shrugged, taking a swig from his own prepared thermos. He smacked his lips from the taste of the chai tea. "Unless you give him a reason."

He gathered the reformed group for a big picnic to discuss their new life. It was a bit earlier than his traditional yearly check in since it had only been six months.

But he had a good reason. Magne's wedding was coming up And Touya was already stressed because of his promise to marry Hawks after Magne's wedding.

"I'm not taking any chances," Chikazoku mumbled as he picked up a few finger sandwiches onto his paper plate.

Chikazoku was doing well in his computer tech job even though more often than not he finishes way earlier than he was planned to. But that just left him with more time to do freelance and try to bond with his cat, Glitch.

"Speaking of taking chances, I started doing a memoir inspired motivational speech. I'm currently writing it, but Jin said that it could be good," Hanabata piped up. He licked off icing off his fingers from the mini cupcake he just ate. "But it's going to take a while to film, I just know it."

Hanabata was doing better than he expected to. His views on his online motivational speeches were growing bigger than the low expectations he had. And his job editing completely allowed him to take fewer shifts as a barista. Although he is planning to quit the coffee business soon.

Kizuki dabbed a napkin around her mouth to pick up any sauce left over. "That's good, Hanabata. Let me know if I can help with the graphics if you plan to have any. Your last one was mediocre at best."

Kizuki was having a lot of fun with her designs. And apparently making a lot of genuine friends at her workplace. She was even making her own design for her personal business cards to advertise her work to get more opportunities.

Geten stayed silent while listening to Chikazoku start to complain about a particular guy who was annoying him at work. His white hair was pulled back into a half up braided style to keep his hair out of his face while he dug into the dessert cupcakes.

Geten was having the most fun it seemed at his job because he was surrounded by ice and could use his quirk more freely than the others. From the photo on his phone, his apartment wasn't that decorated, but the icu theme was apparent from the shades of white, cream and light blues and purples.

"How are you doing, Midoriya?" Geten asked, staring down at his plate filled with more desserts than the main savory snacks.

"Yeah," Chikazoku leaned back on his hands onto the picnic blanket. "Are you still talking with the old boss?"

Midoriya nodded, "I'm doing good. And Re-Destro is doing better than he was before. From his other therapist—"

"He gets two of them?" Hanabata whispered to Kizuki.

"— they said that he is improving with his stress levels from the anger management lessons and the stress rooms. I can't say more than that," Midoriya explained with a small grin. He took one of the mini sandwiches to place onto his plate. "But I think with more time, he can join you all in the real world again."

Yotsubashi needed a lot more time with both him and the other therapist to tame him. He hopes that one day the man can actually see through his past to see the harm he has caused. And to realize what he could do better.