I'M COMING

He should have just threatened Geten to check the walls again. Checking these godforsaken walls was even more boring than he thought.

There were no signs of weakness anywhere! One little spot of discoloration was just dried bird poop crusted in the wall. Any scratches just looks like it was caused by either Geten's fingernails at one point.

No matter how far he walked or double-backed, there was nothing he could find that was actually useful.

Not only that, he was so hungry. And thirsty. He should have left with more snacks to eat. And maybe actually bring something sharp to try and find anything on the wall to chip at. He'll, maybe they could all use spoons and dig...

No, that was a terrible idea.

Chikazoku sighed as he stomach grumbled, hungry for food. For the first time, he was actually thinking about the therapist if anything just because of the food he cooked everyday.

Ah, maybe he can bribe the therapist with some throwaway information to get him to make his favorite.

What he wouldn't give for a good roasted chicken and garlic herb crusted—

"LITTLE LORD!"

Boom.

Chikazoku paused in his step as the wall, several feet away from him, exploded with a charging man coming right through it. He watched as the giant man continued to scream, charging through the trees.

He slowly tilted his head toward the stage giant new hole through the wall, big enough to be able to escape until he heard footsteps crunching the grass behind him.

Chikazoku felt a hand grip the back of his neck before he was forcibly turned to face the long blue hair belonging to a face he distantly recognized.

The face of the leader of the league of villains. Someone who was part of the first reform program, the same one he was in now.

What was Shigaraki Tomura doing here?

Chikazoku continued to stare as the globe hand went from his neck to his arm. Shigaraki stared at him like he was a lost child. "Let's take a walk together, shall we?"

"What—"

"Am I doing this?" The league leader finished his thought for him, grabbing his shoulder in a vice grip. Shigaraki tilted his head up at the wreckage of trees leading back to the main house. "Well, that big guy got a little distress call from the therapist. Do you know what that means?"

"No," Chikazoku answered right as a pair of giant screams echoed through the air.

Shigaraki pulled the man under his arm with a tight grip that wouldn't allow him to pull away. Chikazoku gritted his teeth as the league leader walked, taking him with him. "Let me enlighten you. The distress signal means that the giant that came through the wall is going to beat up the person responsible for that call which I can only assume would be your leader given his quirk."

Chikazoku shook his head, "And so what? What are you going to do? If the leader is actually transformed, your therapist is as good as dead."

Shigaraki tightened his hold on him to a point where it felt like a hydraulic press. "I wouldn't be so sure about that. But one thing is sure."

"And what is that?"

"Since that wall has a big hole in it, the hundreds of sensors have been set off which means heroes are being disclosed to this location as we speak," Shigaraki answered, gesturing to the giant hole in the wall behind them.

The sadistic look in Shigaraki's red eyes was so clear that Chikazoku wondered how he could ever be reformed in the first place. The man looked so close to killing him. The only thing stopping him was the thin gloves that prevented his fingers from touching his bare skin. "Let's see if any of you get the chance to taste the air again when they're done deciding."