What Happens Now?

Thankfully, the house got repaired hours later when Cementoss was finally able to make it to the area. While they were waiting for the pro hero to show up, Midoriya spent time with all four of the other members who wanted more information to say the least.

"What's happening? Are we still going to stay here?"

"Is the reform program over? Did it get canceled because of this?"

"...how long have you been All for One's child?"

"Look, if I were to...hypothetically make a freelance story about you—"

"Is All for One planning our deaths?"

There were a lot of questions.

Which could be answered quite simply. Everything was fine. The reform program was still on, they just needed to fix the house. There would be no interviews about this particular situation at least the part with the father.

And no, All for One would not kill them name only recently found out about it.

"How come you only figured it out recently?" Kizuki asked, which made Shimura shrug back at them. Chikazoku looked like he was zoned out of the conversation as he looked around at everything, not looking at anyone.

Midoriya sighed, "He revealed himself in a dad joke. So I took this job to kind of avoid the situation."

Geten was about to say something to him until Eraserhead approached with two officers at his back. Midoriya turned on his heel to focus his attention on the small group as the four people behind him froze up at the officer's presence.

One of the officers stepped up to them to direct action to Eraserhead, "What are our orders, sir?"

"We can't exactly leave him behind like this. With what has happened, it would be safer to have a few officers stationed here," the other officer with giraffe-like spotting on their face replied.

Shimura cleared his throat, making the attention go directly to him. Hanabata, who was standing closest to him, ducked behind him when the officers focused their gaze. "I'll watch over them with old Gigantomachia over there."

"But—"

"If you have any complaints, take it up with the big guy," Shimura said with a gesture of his hand.

The officer who asked the question followed his gesture to Gigantomachia who was currently trying to jam a tree back into the ground. With each push into the ground, it rumbled beneath their feet from the force.

The other officer cleared their throat, "...Good suggestion."

"I find no issue with it," Midoriya responded with a smile, making Eraserhead sigh heavily

"Ha, this is going to be some paperwork," the underground hero raised an eyebrow at him. He crooked a finger at him and walked away, leading the therapist away from the group.

Midoriya followed after him until they were somewhat out of earshot of the others, "is there anything else you need? Are you on track with the others?"

"I think the others are progressing well," Midoriya hummed, staring back at Cementoss who was working on the house by replacing the broken wood with his thinner cement. It was not going to be a pretty fix, but it would last them. "But I did have an idea on how to expand a bit into their decision."

"In what way?" The underground pro hero asked.

Midoriya guided him a bit further away from the group as Shimura began to explain just why he was holding onto Chikazoku's wrist like he was handcuffed.