26:ʜᴏᴛ, ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

Start from the beginning

"Please, eat something first." He said as he folded his arms, "Get me some pasta and then we'll talk." I said motioning for him to leave.

"I know mom was Italian but you don't have to act that cold. Hot ass Italian blood." He said as he stormed off,

30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door and assumed Azazel was back with my food. "Enter." I said loudly, I wasn't even surprised when Hades strolled through the door.

"Made you lasagne, just the way you like it." He said as he set the plate down next to me.

I didn't look up or at him, he walked out of the room but just as he turned around I threw the plate of lasagne into the trash can under the desk.

He sighed heavily and walked out, this time another 5 minutes past before Azazel came back through the door with another plate of lasagne.

"That was fucking rude." He said as he set the plate down infront of me, "So? Does it look like I give a fuck and I don't. " I said narrowing my eyes.

I took a bite of the lasagne, it was absolutely divine. "Mmm, also what if that lasagne was poison." I said as I took another bite of it,

He smirked, "This is the same lasagne." He said amused, "I know, and I'd rather die by my twin brother than my ex." I said sarcastically.

"You are unbelievable, you know that?" He said as he threw his hands up, "Ok what's your problem?" I said as I stood up as well.

"You. Azraelian Zephyr Senzeriño. You are the problem," I was taken a back by his response.

"Have you thought about how hard this is for anyone but yourself? Have you even thought about how you make the people around you feel? You are just like father." I furrowed my eyebrows,

"Oh you have no fucking idea how much I've thought about it, and you have no goddamn right to compare me to such trash." I raised my tone slightly.

"I think the fuck I do, you're hot headed. Cold. And such a fucking bitch all the time. You're treating Hades just the way father treated our dear mother.

Hades is trying, and just trying so hard. Everyday I see him just drinking and shaking every second you aren't with him.

You actually had the audacity to hit him, but that was a fucking father move don't you think? He didn't even complain. He was just happy he could get to feel the warmth of you skin even for a moment.

He finally finds the one girl he's always wanted, the girl of his dreams, the girl he wanted to marry and she doesn't want to even look at him.

Do you know what that does to a person?

All he wants is for you to say one word to him without him feeling like he's absolutely worthless.

He went out of his fucking way to make that lasagne for you just because you wanted it. And what did you do? Throw it away, like he didn't just make everything from scratch.

Ender hasn't even been trying to have your attention and you go out of your way to hug him. He's a fucking peace of shit who's only marrying you for the sake of his own gain.

And don't get me started on father, you wanna know why he's been abusing you? Because he knew it would turn you into him.

I was with him my whole fucking life, always running after him like a little fucking pet and he does what?

Give everything he's ever owned to you, given all his money, belongings, connections, even the mafia is yours! Do you wanna know what he left me?

Nothing.

Not a hug, not even a mother to love me. She favoured you, her little angel. She always chose you and it was your fault she died that day she died because of you!

She died because she refused to have you hurt and tortured and she died because of it.

It was always you first, the world revolved around you. You could go out to college and live happily with friends and even took Zero.

You lived a happy fucking life and you know what Hades and I got? A lifetime of enslavement.

He had to pick you up and treat you like a little fucking princess and you can't even see it because you're too caught up with you're own shit!

Well I hope you get that fucking work done because it's clearly more important than anything else right now."

He was in tears, I was in tears. I had never felt this way before. I had never felt so blinded and reality caught up to me in that moment.

I sat at the desk and held my head in my hands as I cried hard, Azazel stormed out slamming the door behind him.

I cried for hours not moving, just in that position with nothing on my mind except for Azazel's words.

I didn't even hear the door open, but I did jump up when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and let my eyes adjust from the darkness to the brightness.

"Hades." I sighed as he looked down at me with those forest eyes, I jumped up to him holding onto him. I didn't even realize I wasn't able to stand on my won until he gripped onto me tightly.

"I'm here, it's okay." He consoled me as I cried into his shoulder, I looked his eyes and he looked into mine.

His arms holding me tighter than ever, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I said softly between sobs. He shook his head, "No, no. It's alright, I deserved it. It's okay." He said as he rubbed my back.

"No you didn't, it's all my fault. I'm so sorry." I cried out shaking my head, he rubbed my back gently and I buried myself into his chest.

I continued to sob until I stood up and dried my eyes, he placed his hand on my chin. Tilting my face to his. He wiped my teary cheeks and looked deep into my eyes.

"I promise I'd always protect you and I will, I will always keep you safe." He whispered softly, he leaned closer to me. And I closed my eyes as our lips met and a hot flash of electricity shot through my body.

His kiss was soft yet passionate and firm. His lips, his touch. He felt so good.

"Thank you, Claude." I said softly as cradled myself into his neck. I was gripping onto his shoulders hard.

He led me out of the office and back to my room, he laid me down in my bed. "Actually, no." I said as I was still holding his shirt. "Yes?" He said as he looked at me.

"Can I rather stay with you?" I asked as I darted my eyes from his. He smiled warmly, he kissed my forehead. "Anything for you," He said as he picked me up again.

He carried me through the house, even though all eyes were on us. He carried on walking until we got to his room.

He laid me down, his bed was actually way softer than mines. I immediately fell into the comfortable sheets and pillows.

Hades laying down beside me, him cradling me in his arms and hardened chest. He was stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings to me.

"I will always protect you..." After those words I fell into a deep sleep. Melting into his warmth again.

"even from him. "

Vote :,)