19: Stuck in the 80's

We were at the venue a day early, Castin showing me how to walk and pose like I wasn't a super model.

But I knew he was only doing it as a reminder my dress would be very different. "I can see you up there right now," He said tearing up.

Hades handed him a handkerchief. I smiled at the sweet gesture, "Wait so I'm supposed to be up here singing the opening song?" I yelled out to the back, "Yes." The replied bluntly.

It was a Lana Del Rey song, I was hoping to sing it with her.

They played he music.

Down on the West coast, they got a sayin'
"If you're not drinkin', then you're not playin'"
But you've got the music
You've got the music in you, don't you?
Down on the West coast, I get this feeling like
It all could happen, that's why I'm leaving
You for the moment, you for the moment
Boy Blue, yeah, you

You're falling hard, I push away, I'm feelin' hot to the touch
You say you miss me and I wanna say I miss you so much
But something keeps me really quiet, I'm alive, I'm a lush
Your love, your love, my love

I can see my baby swinging
His Parliament's on fire and his hands are up
On the balcony and I'm singing
Ooh, baby, ooh, baby, I'm in love
I can see my sweet boy swaying
He's crazy y cubano como yo, la-la
On the balcony and I'm saying
Move, baby, move, baby, I'm in love
I'm in love (I'm in love)

I sang the last lines I was supposed to sing the chorus with finesse. After I sang I would give my intro.

"Hello everyone, all the beautiful actors and actresses at the Oscars. Where we all come together as a community to watch TV.

They have hired two women this year as it's always cheaper than a man."

My show would be hosted by me and Zendaya. I was actually going to meet the Zendaya.

I was jumping for joy as I heard this, soon enough rehearsal was over. I was over joyed as I ran off the stage into Cassie's arms, his eyes were watering, "You sounded pitch perfect, god I'm so proud of you." He said as he held me.

Hades and his scowl still placed on his face. I rolled my eyes at it and held Zero, "You did swell." He said as he hugged me.

"Ok that wraps it up, you did great model girl." The stage manager said, I signed and walked out.

"Model girl? That's Azraelian Z. Senzeriño, we're talking about here." I heard a familiar voice say,

I looked up to see the warm undertoned, curly haired actress look at me. "Zendaya!?" I yelled as I ran back onto stage, "In the flesh," She said as she hugged me. "Did you forget you're famous too?"

She joked, I shook my head,

It was our second day in the beautiful city, I had one suite case packed fair this day. Castin was taking Zero to all the spots they knew about.

I had a little more planned.

"Alright bye, Hero." I kissed his forehead goodbye, it was late at night and Hades was elsewhere.

They left the hotel and I got straight into the shower. The suit case was filled with one themed style of clothing.

I grabbed them all mixing and matching around until I settled on bell bottom jeans, a white cropped top and denim jacket.

I hair-sprayed my hair so it was wild and free with a half high pony tail. I let my curls out today. I grabbed one last thing before getting out of the hotel, my skateboard.