26:ʜᴏᴛ, ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

I was eating Reeses peanut butter cups I'd found in the pantry in my room, I was enjoying them as much as I could until they called me down for breakfast.

I walked down the stairs fixing my hair into a braid so it wouldn't come loose and get into my food, I was walking down and Theodore ran up beside me.

I picked him up and kissed him over and over, I carried him back to my room and he sat on my stomach, suddenly I felt as his wet nose started sniffling my face.

He suddenly got off and started growling at the door of my room, I heard a knock and then called Theodore back to me, but he didn't respond.

"Who is it?" I questioned since Theodore was clearly in a survival instinct sort of mode, the door opened. Hades walking through, Theo lunged at him, pushing Hades over.

I jumped up and got Theo off him, in the mix I found myself on top of Hades.

I quickly got off shaking off any blush that showed from embarrassment.

"What do you want?" I said as I dusted myself off and turned to him, I noticed that his collar was undone now after Theo attacked him.

"Hey, I uhhh." He stammered as he stood up fixing his shirt, "I got you something." He handed me a black bag.

Then I recognized it, it was my bag. My laptop bag. "How- where did you-" I was cut off.

"I flew back, I figured you need something to keep... Certain things off your mind." He said avoiding eye contact, "Thank you, I was meaning to get back to work." I spoke with a cold voice and pushed past him, I walked into my father's old office.

It's not the best but it is vintage, I thought to myself looking at the oak wood desk and general aesthetic.

I sat down and started to tap away and my laptop, I had a months worth of work to catch up on and I held my head in my hands as I looked at it.

But then I realized it was really that much, I looked through my schedule, emails and other documents and realized most of them had been taken care of.

But who? And then I looked through my last few emails, Valentine.

She had been holding the company up since I was gone, wow. "That girl needs a raise." I said softly smiling. I shook my head and then started to look through sales, stocks and other shipments.

My work wasn't always as fun as it sounded, most of it was boring numbers and schedule, just routine and perseverance.

"Dammit." I said as I realized how many of my workers were calling for me and needing my advice and guidance.

I suddenly heard one of my favorite songs, it was my ringtone, it came from my laptop bag. I pulled out my phone and kissed it sweetly.

I looked at my over 99 messages and missed calls. "Jesus." I said then looked at the picture of Jesus Christ that hung on the wall, "Sorry," I said softly before going to work again.

I don't know how long I was working for, but when I looked up my hands ached my back hurt and yet it was still very bright outside, in fact it was brighter than when I first sat down.

"Wait, what?" I said with a raspy voice, I realized my voice hadn't been used in a while. I reached for my phone and saw the time.

"7:09 am!?" I yelled out, last time I checked it was 3:27 pm, I then heard the door open, "It's been a while since you've come out of here, I just wanted to check up on you- damn you look awful." I heard Azazel's voice say from the door.

"What happened?" I said confused, "You've been in there all night, since yesterday." He said as he handed me a glass of water, I drank it all.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he looked at me, I shrugged and went back to my laptop. "Give me like an hour I'll be done with the work." I said as I sat up and got back to work.